View Single Post
Old 29th June 2011, 18:13   #7
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,873
until things are finalised for the next dnas / transcoder release it's probably safer to wait for whatever i'm still going to change (as is still a bit up in the air on what will make it in at the moment).

DrO is offline   Reply With Quote