• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ferry84
    • Mar 2019

Originally Posted by Funboy View Post
    Hi all,

If you need an AuthHash for SHOUTcast Server v2.5.5.732 etc I found this page while looking about for help. Might work for you, give it a try.

https://authhash.shoutca.st/
    Works perfect!

Comment

• taugust04
      • May 2019

Originally Posted by Funboy View Post
      Hi all,

If you need an AuthHash for SHOUTcast Server v2.5.5.732 etc I found this page while looking about for help. Might work for you, give it a try.

https://authhash.shoutca.st/
      Thanks - this worked perfectly for me as well. My provider is running version SHOUTcast Server v2.5.1.724/posix(linux x64).

I have a feeling that the reason why so many people are having issues is because of policy changes with Shoutcast/Radionomy. If you go to sign-up to create a DNAS station, the "freemium" option now has a number of limitations on it, such as 128kbps MP3 only, and you have to upgrade to a pay account for $9.99/mo (yes, even if you are streaming yourself) to get AAC+ capabilities with Shoutcast Server v2.6. I've attached a screen shot of what I'm seeing just to create a station I will be serving on my own. This would explain both Authhash issues, and why so many users of Shoutcast Server 2.6 are having AAC+ streaming issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 4.40.08 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	235.2 KB
ID:	4465233

Could I be wrong on the change in this business plan? Sure, but I don't think I am. Perhaps Radionomy can provide a directory access level fremium subscription for v2.6+ that also allows AAC+ streaming for the DNAS but doesn't allow AAC+ web playback through their site. I'm guessing that they are trying to recover licensing costs for using AAC+ on their service, which isn't cheap, from what I've heard. I'm less concerned with people listening through the shoutcast.com web player/web page, and more concerned with listenership through all the apps that use the shoutcast directory to feed their list of stations.

I also have a gut feeling that support for v2.5.x will end soon if their is financial motivation to get people to v2.6.

Hopefully I'm wrong! But the "radio silence" is usually a sign...

Comment

• justin171185
        • Apr 2017

need a 2.5.5 compatible authhash

Hello,
        My streaming provider is still on shoutcast 2.5.5, as they use Centova. However, the authhash generated in the new radio manager is not compatible. I have tried emailing support multiple times, and nobody writes back. I even signed up for the paid plan, which is said to include support. How? By smoke signals? I need to get this done asap, and it's as if nobody is home. Anyway, after getting that rant off my chest, here are the station details.
        Name: Avivamiento Radio
        Guid: 3f48d5cd-ff81-44a3-b037-4910d7ecbb6e.
        I hope someone here can help.
        Thanks,
        Justin

Comment

• ram130
          • Sep 2009

Originally Posted by justin171185 View Post
          Hello,
          My streaming provider is still on shoutcast 2.5.5, as they use Centova. However, the authhash generated in the new radio manager is not compatible. I have tried emailing support multiple times, and nobody writes back. I even signed up for the paid plan, which is said to include support. How? By smoke signals? I need to get this done asap, and it's as if nobody is home. Anyway, after getting that rant off my chest, here are the station details.
          Name: Avivamiento Radio
          Guid: 3f48d5cd-ff81-44a3-b037-4910d7ecbb6e.
          I hope someone here can help.
          Thanks,
          Justin
          Try generating one here and use it: https://authhash.shoutca.st/
          Ramon

Comment

• gulbis37
            • May 2016

!
            Facebook has detected that Radionomy Share isn't using a secure connection to transfer information.
            Until Radionomy Share updates its security settings, you won't be able to use Facebook to log in to it...This is what I got when Itried to share radio in facebook from settings ...Twitter gives error as well...AND when I change music genres,they do not display correctly on my radio website.

Comment

• gulbis37
              • May 2016

i created there but can not save it on my server ,button -Save is not active when I copied authash in directory.

Comment

• gulbis37
                • May 2016

Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
                Try generating one here and use it: https://authhash.shoutca.st/
                i created there but can not save it on my server ,button -Save is not active when I copied authash in directory.

Comment

• talmizie
                  • Dec 2019

Originally Posted by gulbis37 View Post
                  I have the problem. The SAVE button is not active. How I want to update my authhash.
                  Anyone can help us?

Currently I'm using SHOUTcast Server v2. 6.0.750/win64. Are we need to downgraded the version to 2.5?

The new authhast already generated from https://authhash.shoutca.st/ as advised above.

Comment

• Klaas
                    • Sep 2018

You can place the authhash directly inside your sc_serv.conf and reload the server

Comment

• talmizie
                      • Dec 2019

Thank you

Comment

• beshoes
                        • Mar 2020

I found Error Code: 465 I am looking for a solution. Thank you very much.

Comment

• gulbis37
                          • May 2016

Where to find Authhash link for Shoutcast Business?

Comment

• Martchyke
                            • May 2020

Remove old radio listing on shoutcast Directory

There is a duplicate listing of my radio on the Shoutcast directory, I want to remove the old one as it's DNAS 2.5 but I can't find how to remove it. moreover, I don't have access to the server again for that listing.

Please how can I remove this duplicate listing?

Comment

• josephbe
                              • Jan 2014

if i copy my Authhash to my server the numbers and letters wont copy all any idea why this is happening

Comment

• josephbe
                                • Jan 2014

i get error 499

Comment

Working...
                                X