View Single Post
Old 18th August 2015, 15:29   #41
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Next week Aldi will offer a PC with Windows 10. I don't know, if this PC has a Realtek Soundcard, which is necessary for perfect performances, but it has NVDIA and Direct X 12.

Maybe Direct X 12 can handle much better with "A Dive In Music" in Firefox & Chrome. If there is also "Stereomix" on the computer, then a music website can be started in a second tab. On my Workstation PC I have Direct X 11 & Direct X 9, and with "A Dive In Music" I can get a graphic card error, if I am not careful enough.

Hopefully the artist-software will work on Windows 10, after many artists had complained in the past, that their Ableton and Cubase would not work on Windows 8 & Windows 8.1. Of course we want to create good songs and good music-videos also on Windows 10, and we want to make good live-events, where a computer with Windows is needed.

And I hope, the artists can make their uploads also from computers with Windows 10 without suddenly getting trouble from somewhere. About the privacy, we want to keep our eyes open...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote