View Single Post
Old 12th November 2020, 01:14   #41
rstew

Hi Aminifu;
I copied a playlist file into Notepad and it opened up just fine actually. Actually each playlist entry in the program involves 2 lines of text in the notepad file; but at least they are in the same order as they appear in your playlist, alphabetical for instance.

Within the playlist folder all the playlists have a winamp generated number such as the plf9556.m3u8 file I mentioned above. so there is no easy way to readily identify the playlist you are looking for. But at least the last modification date is shown for each file, so you can find it that way, then open it to make sure its the one you want. It remains to be seen if putting these playlist files on a music stick along with all the music files will make the playlists show up in a vehicle with apple car play. I kind of doubt it somehow, but I will test that out soon. Does anyone know if this works?

I have not yet upgraded to V5.666.3516 but I plan to do it soon. I need to clean up a few things first, then do a restore point before upgrading, in case it doesn't go well. I don't see any other files in the playlist folder. It's behaving pretty well now, except for no Export Playlist option. Still playing with it.

rstew
rstew is offline   Reply With Quote