• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webthing
    Forum King
    • Sep 2002

North Korea vs. Trump

Trump is all in.

North Korea will continue to shoot missiles.
    0%
    North Korea will Attack Guam
    0%
    North Korea will stand down.
    0%
    Trump will negotiate a deal.
    0%
    North Korea will cause a holocaust like the world has never seen.
    0%
    Trump will cause a holocaust like the world has never seen.
    0%

The poll is expired.

blabbermouth.net ~ 7bamboo.com ~ blacklabelsociety.net ~ www.shoutcast.com ~ hektik.org/gallery
    americasupportsyou.mil ~U.S. Iraq War Casualties ~ cellphonesforsoldiers.com
    ~ operationhomefront.net
  • Alrock
    • Feb 2016

In a nutshell...

Trunp wants a war as a distraction to all the other shit going down & get his approval rating up.

He can't start it so he's trying to antagonise North Korea into starting it.

Comment

• gaekwad2
      Foorum King
      • Jul 2003

China will tell them both to stand in the corner.

Comment

• gaekwad2
        Foorum King
        • Jul 2003

And all the military strategists, and pretty much everybody else with more than a single digit IQ (even Steve Bannon).

But as you can see, Trump doesn't even need a war. He just needs to play the tough guy who is being held back by others and his followers will eat it up.

Comment

• DJ-Garybaldy
          Forum King
          • Sep 2003

He's pretty much said he wants to destroy North Korea at the UN

The Man is Unhinged! Goodbye Cruel World!

RadioDJ - Winamp - SAMBC

Comment

• Warrior of the Light
            Forum King
            • Aug 2002

[v] Neither has the balls to actually do it.
            Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever

Comment

• zeuspk
              • Oct 2017

this war drama will continue for years to come.

Comment

• webthing
                Forum King
                • Sep 2002

President Trump agrees to meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un by May

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said he would meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un by May to achieve denuclearization, South Korean National Security Advisor Chung Eui-Yong said Thursday in a short statement outside the White House.

The stunning agreement to meet came after North Korea pledged to refrain from further nuclear tests during negotiations. In recent talks with South Korea, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un "expressed eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible," the South Korean national security advisor, who briefed Trump Thursday, said.

The South Korean delegation also delivered a letter from North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un to the White House Thursday, a senior U.S. official told NBC News.

The South Koreans were at the White House Thursday to brief U.S. National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster and other top officials on recent talks with the North Korean regime.

President Donald Trump has agreed to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un by May to achieve denuclearization, South Korean National Security Advisor Chung Eui-Yong said Thursday.
                blabbermouth.net ~ 7bamboo.com ~ blacklabelsociety.net ~ www.shoutcast.com ~ hektik.org/gallery
                ~ operationhomefront.net

Comment

• old and quite mad
                  Major Dude
                  • May 2000

Originally Posted by zeuspk View Post
                  this war drama will continue for years to come.
                  This.

And only this.
                  The search for the ultimate signature continues apace. I have journeyed from the peaks of Nepal to the depths of oceanic trenches. I have crossed deserts, jungles, swamps, savannas, steppes and frozen wastelands. I have consulted with seers, swamis, sages, scholars and savants. The peregrination proceeds purposefully.

Comment

• Creator
                    • May 2018

You can say a lot of things about Trump, but he is very good at getting attention (and look how far that has gotten him, despite all his other obvious shortcomings...)
                    I listen to 80's music every day on the JOB (http://traefaeldning.dk/).

Comment

• gaekwad2
                      Foorum King
                      • Jul 2003

welp

Comment

• webthing
                        Forum King
                        • Sep 2002

Looks like I'm the only one who got the correct answer.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un tells Singapore’s PM Lee Hsien Loong ‘the entire world is watching historic summit’ with Donald Trump

~ operationhomefront.net

Comment

• old and quite mad
                          Major Dude
                          • May 2000

Yes, because in the first time since forever, a communist dictator is going to adhere to a treaty he signs.

Pat yourself on the back just a bit harder.
                          The search for the ultimate signature continues apace. I have journeyed from the peaks of Nepal to the depths of oceanic trenches. I have crossed deserts, jungles, swamps, savannas, steppes and frozen wastelands. I have consulted with seers, swamis, sages, scholars and savants. The peregrination proceeds purposefully.

Comment

• gaekwad2
                            Foorum King
                            • Jul 2003

Says the guy whose country was built on broken treaties.

Comment

• old and quite mad
                              Major Dude
                              • May 2000

Exactly. I go with what I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X