View Single Post
Old 12th April 2018, 19:24   #263
Late skinner & Moderator
Victhor's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1,610
That gradient is called Angle gradient, most apps has it, it's pretty common. I'm sure you'll find it before I can reach my pc with photoshop (at home) XD
Victhor is online now   Reply With Quote