View Single Post
Old 5th January 2011, 07:57   #2
T.Slappy
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to T.Slappy
Hi
Your idea looks great but I got a lot of errors when I tried to compile your project.

I am using Visual Studio 2008 and your project is for VS 2010, so I downgraded .sln and related stuff.
Then I got lot of error for Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v4.0 which you are using, because I use Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v3.5.
Quote:
Error 1 'GeneratedCodeAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.CodeDom.Compiler'.
Error 2 'EditorBrowsableAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.ComponentModel'.
Error 3 'EditorBrowsableAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.ComponentModel'.
Error 4 'GeneratedCodeAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.CodeDom.Compiler'.
Error 5 'EditorBrowsableAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.ComponentModel'.
Error 6 'ApplicationSettingsBase' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Configuration'.
Error 7 'ApplicationSettingsBase' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Configuration'.
Error 8 'HelpKeywordAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.ComponentModel.Design'.
Error 9 Name 'NSISEngine' is not declared.
Error 10 Name 'NSISEngine' is not declared.
Error 11 'Process' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Diagnostics'.
Error 12 Property without a 'ReadOnly' or 'WriteOnly' specifier must provide both a 'Get' and a 'Set'.
Error 13 Statement cannot appear within a property body. End of property assumed.
Error 14 Property missing 'End Property'.

All this errors are related to .net Framewrok - in your version [4.0] everything is present, but not in 3.5 which I use.
So is there possibility for you to create a lower version? I mean target framework should be 3.5.

Cool looking installers with custom design: www.graphical-installer.com
Create Setup Pages easily: www.install-designer.com
Build installers in Visual Studio 2005-2019: www.visual-installer.com
or RAD Studio 2009, 2010, XE-10.4 Sydney: www.rad-installer.com
T.Slappy is offline   Reply With Quote