View Single Post
Old 25th August 2010, 00:59   #203
Red Sackles

well im verry happy there is a new release of sc_serv on the way unfortinantly i have ran into a problem i cant seem to solve.

the thing is i need to run two instances of sc_serv simply because sambroadcaster doesnt yet support the new shoutcast 2 and it cant read listener statistics from difrent streams on one instance only from each instance.

both instances are configured the same apart from of cause there port numbers and log files.

i can stream mp3 and aacp just fine to both instances server show the stream and that they are online.
However when i stream aacp to one of the two instances the client (winamp) cant connect propely.
if i switch from aacp to mp3 it works just fine.

now in the log i get the folowing messages.
Quote:
2010-08-24 19:54:47 I msg:[dst x.x.x.x:3666 sid=1] Shoutcast 1 client connection accepted. WinampMPEG/5.0
2010-08-24 19:54:51 E msg:[dst x.x.x.x:3666 sid=1] Socket error while waiting to send data. err=Broken pipe(32)
i will ad de configuration here

code:
portbase=8000
password=############
adminpassword=#######
screenlog=0
uvox2sourcedebug=1
logfile=/home/shoutcast/shoutcast2/logfile2.log
w3clog=/home/shoutcast/shoutcast2/sc2_w3c.log
log=1
yp2=1
autodumpsourcetime=30
publicserver=never
allowrelay=0
maxuser=250
listenertime=0
introfile=/home/shoutcast/shoutcast2/GRIseriousaboutgaming.mp3

buffertype=1
adaptivebuffersize=5

requirestreamconfigs=0
streamid_0=0
streampath_0=/GRI2

i would apriciate any help in fixing this i would really like to get shoutcast 2 up because of its dynamic buffer capability i would much ratehr use shoutcast 2 even if sambroadcaster doesnt support fully yet