View Single Post
Old 29th April 2005, 11:49   #10
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 57
i found out the cause of that problem. i try to subcribe. last week i tried to add another function (not that one i'm talkin about above) from my mainscript (there it was working correct) to my secondary-script. apparently i got an error (maybe the same) that day, deleted the function, added it back to my mainsript and stopped working. with the second function in the secondary-script i must have temporary made some chaos in nsis and nothing worked, though the function was in my main-script again. the second function is:

Function "FillLbl" ;keine R├╝ckgabe
FindWindow $2 "#32770" "" $HWNDPARENT
GetDlgItem $2 $2 $1
CreateFont $3 "Arial" 8 0
SendMessage $2 ${WM_SETFONT} $3 0
SendMessage $2 ${WM_SETTEXT} 0 "STR:$0"

i think the exchange of the variables could be the idea...
Huette is offline   Reply With Quote