View Single Post
Old 16th October 2013, 06:54   #44
z33m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandchild View Post
Azeem:
I think there is some commentary in dmove.cpp, describing the interpolation (if only loosely iirc). Apart from that you are right, Movement is 'just' a static variant of a DM with pixel-exact transformation.
Yeah, didnt quite understand most of it though. AVS source code is really difficult to follow. Im using glsl variable interpolation, getting somewhat okay results, have to test it out a bit though.

Quote:
Don't know about google-groups or something... What's wrong with this forum for now?
Apart from that, we could also take some of the discussion to github, to the repo pages, if necessary.
Nothing wrong with this forum for now really,. I had created this group, so just putting it out here. IIRC github doesnt have a discussion board as such, using the issues list like a discussion board, makes issue tracking all cluttered.

Quote:
Also, in the converter, I have all the builtin components - except for one, apparently. All I know is that is has the ID code '9'. The rest is contiguous from 0 to 45. If anyone finds the one builtin(!) component I am missing, please tell me. You can look at the component checklist in the AVS Decoder repo, or into the components.js source directly.
It might very well be, that it's just not there/disabled...

PS: If you find (or know) where in its source AVS assigns these IDs, I'd be happy to know that too
IIRC the ids are assigned in the declarations in rlib.cpp. there are several DECLARE_EFFECT calls. This call assigns the id from an incrementing integer. id 9 according to this is Roto Blitter
z33m is offline   Reply With Quote