View Single Post
Old 21st October 2013, 14:38   #48
z33m

Quote:
Originally Posted by QOAL View Post
Awesome.

Heads up if you download the release archive from github:
The examples will not run without editing the javascript includes in them, or renaming the dist folder/files.
hmm, have to do something about this. examples work on the build files. you can just run
code:
grunt
that would generate all the build files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QOAL View Post
Strange that one of the faces of the JelloCube doesn't show up.

I'll give it a more thorough look later. (And try adding support for it in my editor)
Yes a cube face is missing, lemme know if you figure out the problem. Im guessing this has something to do with the clone feature in webvs. I saw that lots of presets have to create several copies of the same superscope only with slight variations. In Webvs you can specify a clone number and that effect will be cloned N times at the same time a variable called "cid" becomes available in the superscope. The scope can change conditions based on cid.

Also check webvsed. This is probably all completely broken now. But i had done some amount work on automatically generating the UI for each component. Basically, each component defines a JSON-Schema of its options object. A library then generates HTML form from this schema.
z33m is offline   Reply With Quote