View Single Post
Old 25th November 2018, 21:29   #399
Major Dude
ariszlo's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Hungary
Posts: 697
Originally Posted by PeterK. View Post
How would you describe the fact that the background of the coverflow is hidden?
I would call it "Hide/show (translucent) background".

Originally Posted by PeterK. View Post
Oh, and by reflection I mean the light reflection on the album cover, not the (often wrong or corrupted) reflection of the album cover in the shiny floor. Maybe I should call it "Light Reflection".
I got that. "Hide/show reflection" would be enough, imho. You do not need to complicate the description if you are only using one kind of reflection.

Alternatively, you could call it "glass effect", as Blayde and other early skinners called it.

Ariszló @ WinCustomize & DeviantArt
ariszlo is offline   Reply With Quote