X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sankt
    • Apr 2003

AOL Finalizing Talks To Sell Winamp And Shoutcast

AOL Finalizing Talks To Sell Winamp And Shoutcast, No Shutdown Expected On Dec. 20

AOL is finalizing negotiations to sell off Winamp and Shoutcast in a deal that would allow both products to live on, according to a source with knowledge of the discussions.

AOL is finalizing negotiations to sell off Winamp and Shoutcast in a deal that would allow both products to live on, according to a source with knowledge of the discussions. The company (which owns TechCrunch) announced last month that as of December 20, Winamp web services would shut down and that the desktop version of the video and music player would no longer be available for download.
    Scenic Television is your ambient window to the world - - www.ScenicTelevision.com
  • Obsdark
    • Jan 2011

I guess we discover if that's true tomorrow.

Or the moment the Timezone of Aol pass to 21-12-2013

Did you know the Timezone of Aol, or Shoutcast??

Comment

• Jkey
      Forum King
      • Jul 2004

post 3000

Since I started shoutcast right here (nsv), which seems like a long long time ago.
      I would like to waste post 3000, right here by simply saying:-

ASS

That is all.
      So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Comment

• Speakersrock
        • Jan 2007

here, here!

According to one news article I was reading earlier, the time zone they are working to is E.S.T. A the note on the Winamp.com main pages says past 20th, one can only assume it's after 2400hrs E.S.T.

Current local time in USA – New York – New York. Get New York's weather and area codes, time zone and DST. Explore New York's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset.

Comment

• Obsdark
          • Jan 2011

Originally Posted by Jkey View Post
          Since I started shoutcast right here (nsv), which seems like a long long time ago.
          I would like to waste post 3000, right here by simply saying:-

ASS

That is all.
          Sound like an enough explanation to this post, but beeing honest, i'l probably do the same if that was my case.

Originally Posted by Speakersrock View Post
          here, here!

According to one news article I was reading earlier, the time zone they are working to is E.S.T. A the note on the Winamp.com main pages says past 20th, one can only assume it's after 2400hrs E.S.T.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179
          Sounds good to me, then the news about the fact than is not going to be close is real, because now, in E.S.T. and in all over the world are in sat 21 (in some places even Dom 22) , so aparently it doesn't end.

Comment

Working...
          X