View Single Post
Old 16th December 2010, 11:18   #1
SuperFilip

Talking the michael jackson winamp bug during wifi transfer to android phone

Dear winamp dev team

i am currently using the android 0.9.2 winamp version on my samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S phone, and i have noticed a strange bug, at each wifi synchronization, each time it hangs at the first duplicate song in my media library (not really duplicate as comming from 2 differents albums same file name but different paths/size), and the winner is michael jackson song from the HiStory album directory, as i have also the song "bad" from "bad" album, already successfully transferred in the phone.

i use froyo 2.2 and the wifi transfert always hangs at the first song of the history first album bad.m4a despite bad.m4a from the bad subfolder has been successfully transferred. Here are the screenshots from my phone, and winamp media list.

Is it a duplicate song problem, or the fact PC winamp tries to send the forbidden char ":" comming from the song tags Album to the droid phone HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1 (Disc 1) ?

Therefore my pc folder names do not have forbidden character.

Thanks a lot for your great work and have a nice day Winamp is the must have media player for droid phones
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winamp.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	48132   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 first albums ok well transfered to the phone.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	48133   Click image for larger version

Name:	my phone.png
Views:	159
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	48134   Click image for larger version

Name:	no HiStory album subfolder created on the phone, and pc winamp is stuck at 59 percent.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	48135   Click image for larger version

Name:	exact name of the folders on my pc.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	48136  

SuperFilip is offline   Reply With Quote