View Single Post
Old 30th March 2017, 19:05   #17
Worez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
Correction: the adjustment is not needed on Main mode, it actually works like it's supposed to (that's the reason of my second response here). You need to use the Maximize button, not manually expanding the player.
Well for me it works differently

With my settings when I am in the Shade Mode [the Ticket Bar mode as I called at the beginning] after clicking Maximize my ticket bar gets moved down, leaving an empty space of size equal to the height of my ticket [which behavior I have already noted here http://forums.winamp.com/showpost.ph...2&postcount=9]. And I get the same behavior when I switch to your "Big Bento - Extended shade Close button v2" skin [after making quick core changes vital / equal to my old settings, concerning docking etc.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
To import my mod on your current Big Bento;[...]
As I stated at the beginning, I am using Bento [and not Big Bento]

So after coping your player-shade.xml to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\xml
I got a message saying "Could not load script ..." and the following
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\scripts\mute.maki
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\scripts\seek.maki
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\scripts\shadelinks.maki
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\scripts\shadesize.maki
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\scripts\songticker.maki
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\scripts\syncbutton.maki
C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\Skins\Bento\scripts\visualizer.maki
after which I got a messed version of Winamp

So I also copied all those MAKI files taken out from your WAL / ZIP to my Bento folder and this time I was not prompted and Winamp did work. But that solution to the whole "X" problem was not present and my Shade Mode has had this black line at the top, while buttons got ~2 pixel more of space between them and between the edges [my elements just simply got moved a little]

As for the importing of my settings to "Big Bento - Extended shade Close button v2", if it comes up I will be unable to add your solution to my Winamp: would it be that after switching to your skin, all I would have to do is to adjust the colors and the overall size; because all other settings are stored in
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Winamp
?

And do you happen to know, what is the difference between Bent and Big Bento- default size of buttons / fonts?
Worez is offline   Reply With Quote