View Single Post
Old 20th June 2019, 12:19   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 146
Normally you just have to buy a license for your country. As an example: I have to pay GEMA and GVL because I come from Germany.

Luca Stratmann
NurLutix is offline   Reply With Quote