Ummm... ever tried to save "gen_ml.ini" in the Plugins folder and all files beginning with "met..." in the Plugins\ml folder?
Should do the trick.
If you want you can even save your whole Winamp folder to restore it after a windows reinstallation. All settings and plugins should be there again - it's magic!
Note that the sonic engine will not be installed by simply restoring a "Winamp" folder, but here's what you can do:
(0) Configure Winamp on your present windows installation. Make it as comfortable as your want, including smart views, playlists etc.
(1) Save a copy of the whole "Winamp" folder onto another harddisk oder USB Stick or whatever.
(3) Format your HD as you want and reinstall Windows as you want.
(4) Then install Winamp by using the official installer, including the Install of Sonic Engine!
(5) Restart PC
(6) Now delete whole Winamp Folder and replace it with your previously created copy.