* Enqueue after current didn't work for the Enqueue button. Fixed now.
* Ctrl+G changed. Will work now even if searchfield is active too. And it will not attempt to change tree folder if selected is already active. This is due to the clear search field which will be wiped if that pref. is activated but nothing will really happen. Get that?
* Changes made to the "write-in-the-listview"-feature. Now it will only look in the first column, unless that is the num column when it will move on to the second. Also made changes so that å, ä, ö (Swedish characters) can work...probably will work for other European characters too...like German and Norweigan/Danish special characters...but that's just a guess
Unfortunately I can't make it more compatible for like Chinese or Japanese...the plugin isn't unicode and too much code has to be changed in order to do that change. It's like Winamp itself. The plugin would have to be rewritten from the ground...
* TazDevil's bug about auto-refresh fixed.
* Changes to language file preferences.
* If you Ctrl+Tab away from DL, it will now remember if you had the listview, treeview or search field focused. The buttons aren't remembered though. Not yet at least.
* Changes done to the preferences along TazDevil's suggestions. Character replacement isn't implemented yet...