Incorrect ID3 information
This has been duplicated on various machines.
Winamp 5.33 configured to minimize to the system tray.
1. Play any song on the playlist.
2. Clear the playlist while a song is playing.
3. Add new tracks to playlist
4. Pause the current playing track
Once the track is paused the displayed ID3 info is replaced by
1. the track info of the song in the same position in the list i.e. if the song that was playing was track 55, the track info is replaced by track info of the track currently in track 55
2. the track info of the song in the first position i.e. if the song thwt was playing was track 55 and the new playlist has less that 55 tracks it shows the info for the first track in the playlist