I don't uderstand your request, sorry....
maybe these tips can help you?
- File -> Load playlist/cuesheet
feature in the freeware Mp3Tag
- don't change the order in any way
- ctrl+a: to select all the songs
- ctrl+k: to autonumbering the tracks (it's better to uncheck Reset counter for each directory
- alt+1: select a new filename pattern
- alt+4: load a text file (.txt or .csv) with tags (starting from the playlist file and manipulating it you can get a text file)
maybe these (freeware) text tools (and not relatd to the tag editing) could be useful: