I'm sorry to say this, but I think I found a better player than Winamp, at least for now. It's called ProPlayer. I'm not a fan of the whole interface of the player, I have to say that I like some things in Winamp more, for example easier way to get to the now playing, but everything else is extremely well done.
Things that I like in ProPlayer and not in Winamp:
- Select music folder which to use for media library
- Refresh Media Library Feature
- Awesome working lock screen with unlock the phone, not like the Winamp one that unlocks to the lock screen
- next/prev song by pressing volume keys on the phone
- Working headset functionality (can answer phone call while listening to music, it's bugged in Winamp)
- Display album art and artist images in Album/Artist display
- In artist display it can be set to display Album Artists only (good for compilations)
- Folder display (I don't use it, but it's awesome to have)
- Now Playing is called Now Playing, not Play Queue
- Tag Editor
Basically Winamp has almost all of these (except Tag Editor), but it's either bugged or not implemented correctly.