Old 11th July 2011, 12:55   #1
andrescm

Sound skipping issue

Hello,
I've been having a problem in my new Motorola Atrix and I'm still trying to understand if this is a hardware or a software issue. The problem: in random occasions, Winamp will skip part of a song. You are listening to song X at minute 3.15 and then bam, you find yourself listening to the same sound at minute 0.48. Other times it suddenly plays the previous song in the same album. And today for example I was listening to album 1, then switched to album 2, and while I was playing a song in album 2 it suddenly began playing from the middle of a song of album 1, while still showing the cover art of album 2. A pause/play operation didn't fix it. I had to manually select the song in album 2 again to hear it.

At the moment what I can say is that it's not related to memory malfunction. This first happened when my music was stored in the internal memory in the Atrix, but now that I have moved everything to an external SD card, it happens there too.

Anyone experiencing this same problem?

I'm using Winamp 1.1.1, although the previous version behaved the same. My Atrix's Android version is 2.2.2, build number 4.0.50.0.
andrescm is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp for Android