Using Windows 7 x64 and Winamp 5.622. Steps to reproduce:
1. Set and lock the Windows 7 taskbar to the left (haven't tried right).
2. Set Winamp>Docked Toolbar>Top.
The Winamp window (just the toolbar or expanded) will overlap with the taskbar.
Another minor Docked Toolbar issue:
1. Set Winamp>Docked Toolbar>Top.
2. Expand the Winamp window (Main Mode button)
3. Press the button again to return to Toolbar mode
The Toolbar will not
auto-hide, even if the option is enabled. It will only auto-hide after a mouse click.