Direct contact of Winamp support is mainly for issues with Winamp Pro features. .
So, your question is appropriate for the forums.
Odd, usually uninstalling Winamp should take care of the right-click/context menu items..
Have you tried closing Windows and restarting the computer to help ensure changes take place?.
If that does not work, I do have a rather ironic suggestion.
Try reinstalling Winamp, because you can remove the Winamp right-click/context menu items in Winamp's options..
Then you can uninstall Winamp if you so choose to do so..
After installing Winamp…
- Start Winamp, then press Ctrl+P for Preferences
- General Preferences > File Types > Shell Options (you may need to double-click File Types to expand the options branch)
- In the 'Windows Explorer Menu Control' box (bottom right), un-highlight/unselect any highlighted entries.
- In addition to that, click on File Types in the options tree. Then in the right pane, click the None button under 'Associated File Types'.
- Close out of Prefs and close Winamp.
- Now try uninstalling Winamp via the 'Add or Remove Programs' icon in the Control Panel.