Old 2nd April 2012, 23:27   #1
rockouthippie
Banned

Spike Lee sent lynch mob to wrong address

Director Spike Lee decided to do the right thing by settling with the elderly Florida couple he wrongly linked to Trayvon Martin’s killing.

After he received a tweet from Marcus Higgins that contained an address that was thought to be George Zimmerman’s, Spike retweeted it.

Soon after, Elaine McClain, 70, and her husband David McClain, 72, started receiving hate mail and threats that eventually pushed them out of their home and into a hotel.

http://www.s2smagazine.com/stories/2...eeting-address

Lee said “I deeply apologize to the McClain family for retweeting their address. It was a mistake. Please leave the McClain’s in peace. Justice in court.”

I frankly don't think it's much better to send a lynch mob to the right house as the wrong house. That's especially considering "Innocent until proven guilty". I thought black people liked it when a bunch of assholes didn't show up to kill you without a trial.

In this case, not only is Zimmerman presumed innocent, it's probably never going to court.

That's because this shooting is legal. Not just in Florida. In every state. If you jump someone, you can get shot. When looking for a race issue to flog, this isn't it.

Someone should find some reason to throw Spike Lee in jail now. It'd be easier than making a case against Zimmerman.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp Forums > Community Center > Breaking News