Okay after several hours this evening I cleaned up and fixed some stuff. The /admin section of the DJ Status script is now fully functional.
Here's what I did:
1. Added a little CSS to make things look a little more spiffy
2. Added a cute little logo up top
3. Fixed some lines of code so you can add/delete/edit from the /admin page
4. Onchange select DJ from dropdown (Still extra prompt when deleting)
5. Added a quick Mod_Readme.txt to explain how to embed the djinfo_include.php on your webpage using jquery div placer
6. Now shows DJ photo in "Photo URL" input line when editing
7. Using <textarea> instead of <input> for DJ Bio to give 3 rows of space
Things to do:
1. Add social networking links (FB, Twitter)
2. Integrate with SAM or create own custom album cover database for display when no live DJ
3. Make myself a martini, straight up and dirty...
The main fix on this is mainly the /admin page so if you are already using this script fine you can just upload the /admin directory and that's it (minus the /install directory). Oh and always back up your shiznet.