Old 16th December 2009, 16:58   #401
MrX_1980

Send a message via ICQ to MrX_1980
A newer version would be nice.
Or can we replace the old unrar.dll with the new (12.12.2009)?
What is with 7zip?
This seams to be integrated in the in_zip.dll
It is better to separate it like unrar.dll (if possible)
thx

MainPC: ASUS M4N82 Deluxe; AMD Phenom 1090T BE; 2x 2GB EX2-4800P2-SX; Gigabyte GT650 Ti, Samsung HD103SJ, SyncMaster 204BM und 225BW
TestPC: Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro; AMD Athlon 64 Venice 3200+; 2x 1GB MDT DDR-400-CL2; Club3D HD4670 AGP; Samsung HD103SJ, SyncMaster 204BM oder NEC VT48
Old 16th December 2009, 22:13   #402
DrO
Winamp Team

it probably will work by copying the newer unrar.dll but from a quick look at what i can find, i'm not sure if there would be any advantage in doing so as most of the deficiencies with in_zip's rar support come from not fully using the unrar api.

there's nothing stopping you from seeing what happens with replacing the dll if you really want to (and when i do release a new version i would probably include an updated version though i generally remove what isn't needed from the unrar.dll i build).

Quote:
What is with 7zip? This seams to be integrated in the in_zip.dll
it is integrated, the same as with the the zip handling as well. from my following of the 7zip sdk changes, there was minimal difference in speed that i was able to determine with using the recent sdks. splitting it out into a seperate dll was considered early on but involves more work on my side for maintenance, etc whereas i can just include and use the sdk in the code without having to worry about making sure i've made sure all of the interfaces are correctly implemented, etc. i won't completely ignore the suggestion but if it happens it will be at the bottom of the list.

now to try and find time early next year to get my dev build released...

-daz

If you have issues with Winamp or still want to get it, ensure
you get v5.666 build 3516 and the required plug-in updates
Old 9th April 2010, 17:34   #403
byblo

Some functions request:
* Uncompress also the next file to play on the playlist (to avoid the "pause" between live albums)

* Don't decompress again if the next file to play is the same (in case of FLAC+CUE or APE+CUE for instance)
Old 9th June 2010, 17:59   #404
cyx7

Send a message via AIM to cyx7
This is a request for lha / lzh support intended for Japanese users and Amiga chiptune archives.
Old 15th September 2010, 21:07   #405
byblo

Any plan to release a new version of this plugin, or again, releasing the source and let other people continuing the development ? (last version is from 2006 ...)
Old 15th September 2010, 21:26   #406
DrO
Winamp Team

my last internal build of the plug-in was july last year, it's just a matter of time to get around to it as i've current updated around 40 plug-ins / plug-in example installers for my upcoming site update and due to what in_zip needs it's towards the end of the 30 or so plug-ins left to be updated / removed as applicable.

ideally i should start large parts of this plug-in from scratch so it'll be implemented more like a playlist service than how it is (much like how the other players implement archive support) along with all of the other things that are needed.

open sourcing it won't help anyone as the code is a complete mess due to how most of the extraction code has developed. also when i do update it, it'll most likely become a 5.5+ only plug-in as i'm dropping support for all versions of Winamp before that with all of my plug-ins so they can be correctly localised and turned into true unicode plug-ins (as 5.5+ only works on unicode OSes).

i can understand the frustration with not having any updates on this plug-in but with the large volume of plug-ins to maintain (and wasting too much freetime on fixing Winamp client bugs for free) and trying to have a real life outside of Winamp development, some have just slipped lower down the list (and i'd like to have a nice version which is complete). and unfortunately in_zip and playlist file remover are the two plug-ins which need the most time to work on them and other things just keep getting in the way (especially as i'm trying to learn C# to help get a job which i've not had for the last 9 months...).

i suppose it's the downside overall it's the downside of making too many plug-ins to keep people happy and i should have put myself first and just stuck to a few or just the one as most other plug-in developers have done (and then moved on from *shrugs* )

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what i think needs to be done as a start for a new version...
  • Update all supporting libraries and move into external dlls to make it easier to update (going against prior decisions (this should also allow for Zip64 support now that zlib supports it...)
  • Implement a playlist loader service to handle loading of archives without the current hacks
  • Convert plug-in to be unicode and 5.5+ compatible (isn't currently in a few ways)
  • Re-implement the rules support so it works correctly in all cases

and obviously the main issue with making a new version is having people to test it which seems to be fewer (for any plug-in like the 2 i'm waiting on people to get back to me for over a week now *shrugs*)

-daz

Old 15th September 2010, 22:42   #407
byblo

I am glad you keep the plugin in mind, and planning to update it properly.

But can't you release and intermediate version (based on old code) which adds the littles requests ? These limitations are the only reason I didn't archived yet my whole albums collection.

About beta testing, feel free to send me beta version through PM (we did it once for this same in_zip plugin), I won't mind to test them, unless I lose net access (moving soon...)

I hope you will find time for this plugin, archived albums seems so natural to me that I still dont get how winamp does not supported it officially yet
Old 16th September 2010, 07:25   #408
DrO
Winamp Team

the problem with an intermediate version is i'm not sure where i am with it all plus i think i broke a few aspects so i'm not sure it'd be worth the hassle for the few people (and not all of the reported issues have been resolved so i'd still have to do more coding which should be better directed at the new features).

also from working on the next snesamp wrapper update (still need to finish that off), i can also add in loading of album art from the archives (ignoring the speed issues with it) so that's something else to add to the list above (that one should be a simple copy+paste job).

-daz

Old 12th October 2010, 12:00   #409
Lone_Stranger

Dr O,

in_zip.dll is failing with a "Windows has stopped working" pop-up, under Win7-64. This severely impacts people that are dependent upon your code.

It would be nice if you could address this issue, as I have become dependent upon in_zip for my thousands of CD+G files that are in zipped format.

I understand your need for a life, and that addressing issues with free plug-ins isn't high on your list. But, not correcting flaws in software that others have become dependent upon, is very unprofessional.

If you don't want to keep a product functional, then at least release the source so that others may.

Many thanks for the original code :-)
Old 12th October 2010, 12:05   #410
Lone_Stranger

Also,....

If you do get around to releasing a newer version, it would be nice if....

The zip compression algorithms are updated to standard fare, instead of the limited one(s) used in in_zip. As it stands, in_zip does not function with standard zip compression algorithms used by winrar, winzip, and others. That forces me to unzip all of my files, and then rezip them all, using your algorithm - very time consuming.

Thanks again, for the great plug-ins.
Old 12th October 2010, 12:13   #411
DrO
Winamp Team

no one has previously told me there is such an issue (and i personally use the plug-in on Win7-x64) so it's a bit tricky to even start to look into issues if i don't know about them

Quote:
But, not correcting flaws in software that others have become dependent upon, is very unprofessional.
that is rather strong to say as i've no idea how many people use the plug-in as i only directly know of about 20 people who have actually used the plug-in over the 6 years it has existed.

anyway moving on... how have you confirmed it is the plug-in causing the issue? is it specific formats or just specific archives with the issue and also what Winamp version are you using? may be easier to post a plug-ins list (http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....161361#plugins) so i can get a better idea of your Winamp install.

Quote:
The zip compression algorithms are updated to standard fare
the zip support is implemented using the zlib version from when i last updated the plug-in which i know didn't support the 64-bit variant (i think zlib now supports that extension though i've not tried it) but if they're using something else and it isn't supported by new versions of zlib then there's not too much i can do. might be easier if you could provide an example archive which shows what you mean (best to pm it to me).

-daz

Old 12th October 2010, 17:06   #412
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
hey DrO,

forgive the OT post, feel free to split it out elsewhere if you want, but i follow your posts and you've said how frustrated you are with many aspects of winamp and the devs many times, as well as your own personal issues and so on, and i agree and i think its all very understandable. while i don't normally use your code outside your contribs to the main client, i respect what you do and would like to see you happier.

my suggestion then is that you consider making open source your plugins and code and so on... assuming that already isn't the case. surely there is a license out there that would force people to contribute back to you their additions and improvements, and leave the projects under your care and control?

it seems to me this would lift the burden of maintining so many plugins off your shoulders, as well as provide valuable code examples to those wanting to write plugins themselves. i know at slim, some plugin devs use "google code" or something like that to manage projects.

maybe i'm all wet and this is already done, or there is a good reason not to do so? but i'd like to see you get some help, b/c i don't think you should have to do all this alone and for free.

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
Old 12th October 2010, 17:29   #413
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

The amount of active Winamp plugin devs is countable on two hands. I don't know, why people expect, that if DrO would release for examplle in_zip's source code, that 4 weeks later someone else provides an update.

People pestered a couple of years for MilkDrop and AVS source code, because so development can go on much faster. Ans what happened, after Nullsoft has released the code? 1 person made some MilkDrop patches, this it is. Don't forget, that these two are 2 of the most used plugins for Winamp.

Most 3rd party plugins never got an update to work better with newer Winamp APIs, even if a lot of these plugins are opensource too.

Lone_Stranger:

I can see, that you like the plugin, but calling somone 'unprofessional' because he had no time yet to update one of the plugins, is the only 'unprofessional' thing, really. That you depend on the plugin is one thing, but you cannot blame the author for the plugin for that.
Old 12th October 2010, 17:42   #414
MrSinatra
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
The amount of active Winamp plugin devs is countable on two hands. I don't know, why people expect, that if DrO would release for examplle in_zip's source code, that 4 weeks later someone else provides an update.

People pestered a couple of years for MilkDrop and AVS source code, because so development can go on much faster. Ans what happened, after Nullsoft has released the code? 1 person made some MilkDrop patches, this it is. Don't forget, that these two are 2 of the most used plugins for Winamp.
i don't dispute any of that, but consider that the burden for EVERYTHING DrO does is squarely on him and him alone, by his choice. if it were open source, the burden would belong to everyone, coders and non-coders alike.

and besides, maybe Lone_Stranger is a dev, or maybe someone else is and could help. the idea here is to get help, thats all. one of the benefits of open source is that it not only helps educate devs on how to do things, but it also motivtes devs to work on a single "zip project" as opposed to each creating their own, or worse, creating nothing. an existing plugin that isn't maintained can be worse than no plugin at all, b/c it demotivates a dev from creating a new, working one.

(also, i think most devs are by nature into functional plugins, not eye candy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
Lone_Stranger:

I can see, that you like the plugin, but calling somone 'unprofessional' because he had no time yet to update one of the plugins, is the only 'unprofessional' thing, really. That you depend on the plugin is one thing, but you cannot blame the author for the plugin for that.
agreed.

--
Old 12th October 2010, 17:47   #415
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

When Lone_Stranger is a dev, he could also start writing his own plugin. I guess more, that a lot of people, inclduing him, think, that open source will speed up things. It surley can, but if you look for example at Thunderbird, which is open source, has a lot of people working on it, but the progress is very slow.

A good example for a very popular open source plugin, which has no other dev than the original author, is Album List.

I guess it's one of the most used plugins, but except of Safai, nobody else ever touched it.
The forums thread is still active and people report bugs and make feature requests. Safai probably has no more time, but have you seen, that anyone else started work on it to address some of the glitches and implement some of the requested features?

Sure an outdated plugin can be a pain, I'm using a lot of them, so I know it for sure. But even as open source, you have no guarantee, that the plugin won't end as dead plugin either.
Old 12th October 2010, 17:53   #416
MrSinatra
Forum King

yes, but again my point is the burden now lies on the community, not just safai. and moreover, the POTENTIAL is there for someone to take over the reins, if they want to, which to me is just as important. (no having to start from scratch if you have the ability / desire)

what i'm not hearing, is an argument beyond fatalism as to why one would NOT want to do this? while you are very similar to DrO and i like hearing your opinion, i hope he will also voice his.

--
Old 15th October 2010, 17:00   #417
DrO
Winamp Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSinatra
my suggestion then is that you consider making open source your plugins and code and so on... assuming that already isn't the case. surely there is a license out there that would force people to contribute back to you their additions and improvements, and leave the projects under your care and control?
i can understand making a suggestion and for some of the plug-ins i have considered that over the years but the real issue is there is an extreme lack of people wanting to make Winamp plug-ins (was 5-6 really active on the forums when i started and it's ended up being me now).

Quote:
it seems to me this would lift the burden of maintining so many plugins off your shoulders, as well as provide valuable code examples to those wanting to write plugins themselves. i know at slim, some plugin devs use "google code" or something like that to manage projects.
yes and no but in the short term i'd have to do more work on the plug-ins to get them into a state where they can be released so other people can just compile them without having to worry about some of the weirder handling of the projects on my machines (after 7+ years some of the older project structures aren't helpful for doing such things).

as for the case of the examples, i've generally produced / answered people's questions with examples of how to do different things normally by just copy+pasting the relevant part of existing projects. examples are only helpful to a point and one of the issues is determining how far to go with an example before it becomes a fully featured plug-in e.g. gen_tray and gen_classicart which then becomes too confusing to work through as an example.

despite providing documentation / example projects for people to refer to (including updating a lot of the main sdk header files when i've been able to do), there's just not the interest from people to keep things current and use the newer apis (a number of input plug-in developers have reinforced my views on this even when i've offered to help). yes there's reasons why people want to do that but its not good for users wanting to use those plug-ins and get the full experience / levels of integration which can be done with newer Winamp clients.

Quote:
maybe i'm all wet and this is already done, or there is a good reason not to do so? but i'd like to see you get some help, b/c i don't think you should have to do all this alone and for free.
i think the real problem is the conflicts i have about where things with the player are going along with the amount of time i've spent on making plug-ins, etc to keep other users happy so they can enjoy their experience which some of the dev team just don't seem to care about which does make me irate and at times i probably should bite my tongue on the matter but then that wouldn't be me, heh.

maybe i just care too much about trying to keep things up-to-date though obviously some slip through the net which is no more different than some of the features created by authors of just a single plug-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
People pestered a couple of years for MilkDrop and AVS source code, because so development can go on much faster. Ans what happened, after Nullsoft has released the code? 1 person made some MilkDrop patches, this it is. Don't forget, that these two are 2 of the most used plug-ins for Winamp.
when Milkdrop / AVS were open-sourced, that was when i really started to consider the benefit of open sourcing some of my plug-ins, but with the mess-up in the AVS release, the complete deprecation of the Milkdrop 1.x source code (annoyingly i'd localised Milkdrop 1.04L when Milkdrop 2 appeared from nowhere at the time and re-localising a plug-in from scratch again isn't fun especially with what Milkdrop needed).

as well the shear lack of people working on them (Milkdrop 1.05 beta was the only thing that appeared which the Milkdrop 2 release also shafted that author's work) makes me very dubious of releasing full plug-ins. from what i saw at the time, all that was achieved was other projects were able to improve themselves instead of improving AVS / Milkdrop.

this is why i've gone with the approach of small code snippets or specific code examples and it is then down to other developers to decide what they do. i've no idea how many people (if at all) have used the examples i've created but sometimes ignorance is a good thing on such matters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Lone_Stranger: would love to have an example archive or some clarification on what you mean about "The zip compression algorithms are updated to standard fare "

-daz

Old 15th October 2010, 18:27   #418
MrSinatra
Forum King

DrO,

thanks for that thoughtful response. i understand better now the factors involved. please indulge a few further comments and i'll leave it alone,

one more thing to consider, (if you put some things up on google code), is you could "walk away" if you needed to. not wanted to, but needed to. say you got married or got a time demanding job or got ill, you would not have to worry about these things, b/c you will have already "put them out there" and they would not die simply from your absense. (this would also apply to "want to" cases where you simply lose interest)

also consider that while right now there are not a lot of devs, if there were a lot of useful, big plugins in the open source / public domain, it might attract devs to it.

it would also be good to get other devs to follow your lead, so great plugins by other devs don't die without chance of resurrection.

that isn't to say i didn't hear you, i did. so what i would suggest then is the following:

take 2 or 3 of your plugins, maybe the ones that are "easily" converted to google code or sourceforge or what not, and maybe ones that you don't develop as a "priority" and just test the waters? see how it goes?

even if unsuccessful, the exercise might prove useful in other unforseen ways?

anyway, just an idea.

btw, do you use mp3tag? i need a custom export scheme made and can paypal some funds but it would only be a modest amount. please let me know. thx.

--
Old 29th November 2010, 13:34   #419
Murph74

DrO-- Great work here! I'd given up a few years back on finding a plugin like this, and JUST came across this tonight after seeing an old Toqer post. (Was up all night trying each version to see what worked best for my install!)

A couple quick things I've noticed-- and they may all be irrelevant since I'm using the ancient but trusty Winamp 2.91.

-- 0.5.9.4 is the most recent version I can get to work
-- deflate64 zipped files stop playback. I'm guessing that's due to the zlib used no supporting the format, but was surprised to see it halted the playlist instead of moving to the next file.
-- Files double-up in the playlist when played. Original zip file changes to "< < FILENAME > >" and a line is added to the playlist right below that is actually playing.

Any chance of getting deflate64 support, and single line filenames in the playlist for us legacy users?

(I'm hoping the deflate64 issue would just be a matter of recompiling an older version of the plugin. I have no clue what's happening or why on the playlist doubling up on the names, and it's really not a big deal-- just a visual thing for me.)

Thanks again for all the work you put into this already! I can't believe I didn't know about it til now!!! lol
Old 29th November 2010, 13:48   #420
DrO
Winamp Team

deflate64 support now appears to be something in the current zlib release so updating zlib in the plug-in should resolve that with an upgrade of the library files). newer versions of the plug-in should show a warning message when trying to play a deflate64 style file.

the duplication issue sounds like something that was probably resolved in newer versions but i'm not 100% sure on that.

as for supporting 2.91, alas i don't support any Winamp client before 5.5 now as it requires more effort to test things and also limits the integration offered (on 2.x clients some of the things in_zip does involve some dire hacks when there's a more native way to do it) plus i generally only do unicode + localised plug-ins which locks me into 5.5 (as it won't run on non-unicode OSes). hope that makes sense.

-daz

Old 29th November 2010, 21:01   #421
Murph74

Hey daz, thanks for the quick reply. Totally understand why you wouldn't want to support outdated versions of winamp. And yes, the pop up message for non Deflate64 support was what clued me in to why it was stopping playback of the playlist when testing a 0.6.x.x version of the plug in.

How difficult would it be to update the library files on the 0.5.9.4 plugin to include the deflate64 and various other updated compressions? Is that part of in_zip.dll, or is that something a fairly novice enduser could do? If this isn't an option, the only other solution I can think of is to repack all the zip files under a supported compression format-- and with thousands of karaoke files, may prove to be a chore.
Old 29th November 2010, 21:45   #422
DrO
Winamp Team

if i had the 0.5.9.4 source code then i could but i don't think i have that anymore - it would require a new build of the plug-in as i compiled zlib into the source (when i properly get going on the update then i'd be moving all of that back out so it's easier to update things).

i might be able to compile my messed up codebase to use the newer zlib as a one-off build but i'm otherwise wanting to kill off the current codebase and make it more like a playlist loader service with the means to playback from the archive.

gimme a week or so and i'll see what i can do (though no idea on what client version the temp build will work on).

-daz

Old 29th November 2010, 21:56   #423
Murph74

Sounds great to me! While I totally don't *expect* you to do anything special, anything you can or decide to do is appreciated beyond what you've already done!

For what it's worth, 0.5.5.0 and 0.5.9.4 were the best working builds (for my setup) I played with last night. For my use, Winamp 2.91 has been rock solid stable and we have it tweeked to play music videos, mp3s, and CDG from file and disc. It's really turned out to be a great solution for my needs! Right now we manually extract the zip files, so hopefully with a potential 'updated' old-build we can eliminate one more step from the process!
Old 29th December 2010, 18:51   #424
byblo

For some weird reason, I can't play albums containing OGG files.
They don't even seems to be uncompressed on the TMP folder.
On the playlist, it says: "Connecting...", before skipping the track.

Is the in_zip plugin treating OGG files in a special way?
All others extension works fine, but OGG...
Old 30th December 2010, 08:44   #425
DrO
Winamp Team

from what i remember i ended up adding in an additional hack to get ogg working in the dev version of the plug-in (though i cannot check the source code currently to confirm that either way) as certain things depend upon the loading order of the plug-ins and ogg was one of the ones which could act a bit funky at times i believe - epsecially if it is showing 'connecting...' as that's an attempt to connect to a stream.

-daz

Old 24th April 2012, 14:49   #426
byblo

Still nothing new?
Old 24th April 2012, 14:56   #427
DrO
Winamp Team

no and i don't have the time to do what is needed on this (which comes down to a complete re-write to make it use the proper playlist api's rather than the hacks it had) or pretty much any of my plug-ins. as such i think i's best to consider this a dead plug-in from now on.

if it's that much of an issue then i suggest you code your own plug-in as it's going to be quicker than me getting around to doing anything on this plug-in (or the other 10+ that i've still to make even 5.5+ compatible).

and yes my post is grumpy as it's just taken 5 page refreshes to finally see what was posted in here and i'm getting pissed off with the forums constantly timing out for me

-daz

Old 27th April 2012, 07:47   #428
byblo

The dev version you gave me years ago is working pretty well. I could accommodate with all limitations, and the only real problem I have with, is the bug with the OGG files.

I feel like a waste to have to redo myself a plugin that was already done by someone else.

Specially on winamp, which I dont really know. (I made 2 personal plugins for winamp, but its internal behavior sounded weird to me...)

If you could at least provide the source, maybe it will be easier to use them as template or even to keep working on it, instead of having to start everything from zero.
Old 27th April 2012, 10:24   #429
DrO
Winamp Team

there is no point in me providing source code for this as i was going to scrap it as it is just a birds nest of a mess and start over with it implemented as a playlist service rather than trying to do the massive number of hacks and inter-plug-in overriding which is needed on a per-plug-in level. and the basis of most of what it has and should be using is in the in_chain and playlistEx examples in the sdk.

Quote:
I feel like a waste to have to redo myself a plugin that was already done by someone else.
that might be so but i've wasted so much time on it in the beginning and i don't even use it anymore so that's more of a waste of my time. if there was the time then i would try to fix it but this is what you get from plug-ins done in freetime and as that is minimal (and when i have it i'd rather spend it not coding), that's just how it goes. and i probably should start pulling down a load of the plug-ins which just aren't 5.5+ compatible and are not going to be getting updates anyway - will save me time and grief in the long-run.

and Winamp plug-in development by 3rd party devs is basically dead, no one wants to work on it since the api's are poorly documented / non-existent (hence most of the hackery in my plug-ins over the years to do things) and in most cases all they get is complaints about things not working when it's expected to be provided for free and super perfect with no return on that time spent. all people want to do now is get the current playing song from Winamp and do other things in another program. and it's no wonder i'm grumpy all of the time as i just don't see the point in spending hours on something that i won't even use now myself.

Old 25th June 2012, 11:18   #430
byblo

I'm wondering how so few people caring about such useful plugins like this one or the Album List from Safai... The strength of winamp is (was?) the possibility to write plugins for it.
I'm feeling almost alone here :s

One thing is sure, I don't want to go back and use again one album per folder. Putting everything together in one archive is so convenient.

Well. I don't feel to get sufficient energy to write my own plugin. It seems I am condemned to use the in_zip private build until my death
Old 16th April 2013, 08:11   #431
smspop

Help in_zip_v0_6_8_5.exe

Hi, I am looking for the zip plugin for winamp
in_zip_v0_6_8_5.exe or any other version, if anyone has a copy would they be so kind to post a link where I can download it.
I have searched for two days now and all links to it are dead.

Thanx in advance.
Old 16th April 2013, 13:03   #432
byblo

Ah indeed official plugins page is down

Here is a mirror for in_zip_v0_6_8_5: <link removed>

I can also share a private build that dro gave me years ago, and which is better, even if after years i forgot the changes xD (but its the one im still using until now)

If he don't mind, ill post a download link in some days.
Old 16th April 2013, 18:55   #433
smspop

Thanx a bunch

Hey thanx, that would be great, I'll check back then in a few days
Old 23rd April 2013, 08:27   #434
DrO
Winamp Team

my own download was removed for reasons i no longer want to go into or have to explain - as the author i can do what i want with the download and that's the end of of the matter. i've also removed the alternate link as i don't want this half-arsed plug-in available anymore. and now i'm going to lock this thread so it can die.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion