Old 3rd May 2012, 00:42   #1
Aminifu
Forum King

Jump to Track Plugin

Hi DrO,

I recently installed your 'Jump to Track' plug-in. It works great, but a few minor things.

The dialog opens to the default keyboard shortcut, but I can't find the option in any of the standard menus and it's not listed in the global hotkeys.

I use your 'Jump to File Extra' plug-in, but the queue button is not on the 'Jump to Track' dialog.

I also use your 'OS Pos Restorer' plug-in (also a great idea). The 'Jump to Track' dialog always opens in the top left corner of the active WA view or dialog. It does not remember when I move it to a different location. I know the pos restorer does not work with or recognize every dialog, but is there a way to add this one manually.

Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 desktop, Winamp Pro 5.666.3516, cPro MPxi_remix skin, 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2012, 10:39   #2
DrO
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
The dialog opens to the default keyboard shortcut, but I can't find the option in any of the standard menus and it's not listed in the global hotkeys.
it should appear in the 'playback' menu from the main right-click menu (though it's inserted in the wrong place it seems from a quick check) and on the song-ticker right-click menu (though i cannot remember if it's this plug-on or one of the others which can cause breakage of that menu in some cases).

Quote:
I use your 'Jump to File Extra' plug-in, but the queue button is not on the 'Jump to Track' dialog.
am seeing that on my laptop though hadn't seen it on my dev machine when that was still a working box.

Quote:
I also use your 'OS Pos Restorer' plug-in (also a great idea). The 'Jump to Track' dialog always opens in the top left corner of the active WA view or dialog. It does not remember when I move it to a different location. I know the pos restorer does not work with or recognize every dialog, but is there a way to add this one manually.
OSPos needs more work done on it to make it more generic as i pretty much have to set it up to know explicitly the plug-in and dialog to track - though doing it specifically means it limits any issue which it can otherwise introduce.

either way, all issues, etc have now been noted but i've no idea when i'll get around to it.

-daz

If you have issues with Winamp or still want to get it, ensure
you get v5.666 build 3516 and the required plug-in updates
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2012, 13:24   #3
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
either way, all issues, etc have now been noted but i've no idea when i'll get around to it.

-daz
Ok, I understand. Your To Do list is rather long.

Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 desktop, Winamp Pro 5.666.3516, cPro MPxi_remix skin, 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support