Old 3rd May 2012, 18:18   #1
webthing
Forum King

Iraqi veteran beaten to death by "black mob"

Police have arrested four suspects in connection with the beating death of a former U.S. Marine who was found unconscious outside of a party at a Cobb County, Georgia, apartment complex in March.
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Arthur Batchelor, 37, Tarell Secrest, 36, and Jason Hill, 35, were taken into custody on Tuesday for allegedly killing 34-year-old Zachary 'Zach' Gamble. Another suspect, 38-year-old Sean Hall, of Atlanta, was arrested on Monday.
Hall is also accused of violating his probation stemming from a DUI conviction in 2009

All four suspects have been charged with felony murder, aggravated assault and aggravated battery. They are being held without bail in the Cobb County Adult Detention Center, police say.

Gamble, of Acworth, Georgia, was attending a friend's birthday party in the Concord Chase Apartments near Smyrna on March 25 when he got into an altercation with a group of men in the parking lot, according to investigators.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tpOvNyGO
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2012, 19:27   #2
rockouthippie
Banned

This sounds like around here. Mixed race party + booze = disaster.

Everybody seems to get along fine before a six pack.

This is the status quo.... booze and a lot of people usually is some kind of trouble. But if you've got a mixed race crowd, they'res always a joker that starts some race shit, and that gets nastier than a little push and shove.

I have a black friend from since I was a kid. We found out a long time ago we couldn't mix our social circles... at least not with booze.

Bro-dates are kind of a weird thing too. A couple of the golf courses around here are ok. The American Legion is ok. My local tavern isn't. His local tavern isn't.

We have a deal "You take yours and I'll take mine".... oh brother.

A lot of intrigue for a couple old blues playing farts who wanted a couple cans and to play some "Whack n' Fuck".

And I don't think either one of us has been very damn proud of our friends sometimes..
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News