Winamp for Android V1.1: Audio resumes if other sound is played
Problem: If Winamp playback is paused in the background, and another sound event is triggered, the playback will resume.
Device: Samsung SCH-I500 (Galaxy S - Verizon Fascinate)
Hardware Version: I500.04
OS: Android 2.2.1
1. Install Winamp for Android from Amazon store
2. Verify the phone will play a sound when it's plugged in.
3. Setup a Calendar event to be set off in 2min.
4. Open Winamp, and play a long MP3 (like a podcast), then pause it.
5. Hit the home button so Winamp continues to run in the background.
6. Plug the phone in (sound plays)
7. Wait for the Calendar event (sound plays)
Note: If it does not repro verify Winamp is still running in the background.