Old 31st August 2015, 11:46   #1
djcenk

Flash policy file server not enabled

Hi

i need to use crossdomain.xml Shoucast v2.
using windows 2008 OS and Socket Policy file server installed, service started, firewall off.

But when i start the shoucast

[MICROSERVER] Flash policy file server not enabled

How can enable this ?

Best regards

Cenk
djcenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2015, 12:35   #2
DrO

you enable it via the config option as per the documentation. the bigger aspect is that you need to ensure that port 843 is accessible to the internet otherwise enabling it is pointless if it cannot be accessed.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2015, 13:30   #3
djcenk

Hello DrO thank you for answer
Everything is viewing normally, socket server response request normally, socket service started, firewall disabled But when i start the shoucast [MICROSERVER] Flash policy file server not enabled, again.
may be i can do someting wrong in config file or crossdomain.xml in shoutcast server folder.
Old 31st August 2015, 13:42   #4
DrO

the DNAS can provide the crossdomain.xml file on 'portbase' without having to use the dedicated FPS port (when using flashpolicyserverport=843 - which is defaulted to not being enabled to reduce the number of ports the DNAS needs to open in-order to run).

however, unless you're doing something very specific, you don't need to provide your own crossdomain.xml file as the DNAS will auto-generate the appropriate response needed based on how the DNAS has been configured to run (as long as you're using as current 2.4x release).

so that message on start-up is correct if you've not specified the dedicated FPS port to use. and from the sounds of it, you don't really need it anyway and the provision of the DNAS to provide a response on that response is just for those cases where the normal behaviour doesn't work (which doesn't appear to be the case based on your reply).
Old 31st August 2015, 14:40   #5
djcenk

Thank you DrO, i cant do that.

I need to
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
in stream Response header .

how can i do that in current version ?
Old 31st August 2015, 14:45   #6
DrO

are you referring to the HTTP headers on a listener connection or something else ?

if so then you cannot manually add them and will have to wait for the next DNAS release (as they were added to the internal builds a few weeks back) which at this time, will be released when it's done and all internally reported bugs have been resolved.
Old 31st August 2015, 14:52   #7
djcenk

We was write a custom html5 player and analysing stream realtime.
This audioanalyser need a this for run.
Old 31st August 2015, 14:57   #8
DrO

if you're doing things with an HTML5 player then you really don't need crossdomain.xml or FPS for HTML5 playback. those things are only intended for use with Flash playback (or things emulating Flash).

so as noted in my prior post, you will need to wait for the next DNAS release before you'll have Access-Control-Allow-Origin:* provided on the listener connections (which was done to improve HTML5 playback support).
Old 31st August 2015, 15:44   #9
djcenk

oh ok
Thank you DrO.
will be published when the new version ?
Old 31st August 2015, 16:02   #10
DrO

when the bottom of http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....94#post3031494 is achieved.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support