Old 6th March 2017, 04:04   #1
WowMachine

Stats/Live Page 'Now Playing' Stuck

I noticed around the 1st of the year that the "social share notification" were no longer posting and around the same time noticed that the 'Now Playing' on the live stats page was stuck on the same file for weeks.

Are there new settings I need to make that update?

Thanks in advance for help.

Wow Machine Radio
Inspired by The Clifford Ball’s Ball Radio, Big Cypress’ Thin Air radio, and Magnaball’s The Bunny, WMR streams Phish-inspired Randomness, WMR is our huge collection of eclectic music, spoken word, and TV/movie quotes playing from a randomized playlist, played on ‘shuffle’ by Dr. O's WACUP.
WowMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2017, 14:26   #2
sonorous

I have a similar issue. Because of this SHOUTcast don't record my played adds - even though my advert files get overlapped with real ads provided by shoutcast. You won't get any help in here. I think SHOUTcast is quite dead these days. I have e-mailed them multiple times and received 0 replies. I guess it's time to move to Radionomy since they have put all focus on that.
sonorous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2017, 17:02   #3
Musichotshot

same here, I have some new (free) streaming Hosts found to get more listeners.
Musichotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2017, 20:10   #4
Musichotshot

Hi,

You might have recently experienced disconnections and delays to reconnect to our servers.

We are currently working on fixing these issues. In order to do so, we’d like to inform you our servers will be in maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday the 15th, at 9:00 AM (GMT time), 4:00 AM (East Time), 1:00 AM (Pacific Time).

The servers will be down only for a few minutes. In advance, we’d like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

The SHOUTcast Team
Musichotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2017, 22:54   #5
WowMachine

It has been like this a while

The now playing has showed same "noam chomsky" track for months.

Wow Machine Radio
Inspired by The Clifford Ball’s Ball Radio, Big Cypress’ Thin Air radio, and Magnaball’s The Bunny, WMR streams Phish-inspired Randomness, WMR is our huge collection of eclectic music, spoken word, and TV/movie quotes playing from a randomized playlist, played on ‘shuffle’ by Dr. O's WACUP.
WowMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support