The primary problems I have with build 499g (With most of the build 488 WACs for playing other file formats) are as follows:
File > Open File, Directory, etc. doesn't work
Thinger doesn't work
The add and remove buttons on the playlist only sometimes appear.
The media library buttons on the bottom never appear.
The preferences window is kind of messed up.
CDDB checking doesn't work. (Even if I use the WACs and DLLs from build 488, it just crashes.)
Also, there are noticible memory leaks. For example, when I start wasabi.player, it uses about 7mb of memory. When I open the media library, the usage goes up to 20mb. When closing the media library, however, the memory usage stays at 20mb until I restart the program. The same thing happens with the playlist.
And I think that's about it...