Old 23rd November 2005, 17:49   #1
slayer60
Banned

Who wants a Cheap ShoutCast server

*removed, advertising is not allowed.*

Last edited by slayer60; 23rd November 2005 at 18:45.
Old 23rd November 2005, 17:55   #2
krstjern

Could you give more info?
like what bitrates, prices etc.
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:35   #3
krstjern

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ONE, HES A COMPLETE N00B, he know nothing. Heres my MSN log from talking with him, what do you think:

Cheap ShoutCast servers just ask me, we can work out a deal. Servers From all over the world. England,Canada,America,Japan ETC:
hi

Kai Roar .:: Digital Experience Hosting - Experience the best out of digital media! ::.:
Hello,

Kai Roar .:: Digital Experience Hosting - Experience the best out of digital media! ::.:
Do you have ANNY experience with shoutcast servers at all?

Cheap ShoutCast servers just ask me, we can work out a deal. Servers From all over the world. England,Canada,America,Japan ETC:
yes

k

i use to broadcast my own but i got it al fucked up

now i can only broadcast

ok

i have my own servers aswell

from my workers

and from my other computers

What prices do you have?

what birate do you want

looking for 512kbps

ok

i can give you a 1mb stream

with how many slots

but you can run and 512kps

run at*

well, for the moment only looking for prices per slot

ok

well how many slots

ok

£5 activation and you get today free

and £1 per day

but i might do somot else

hm..... I'll look around some more.

wait

£5 per week

thats cheap

ill give you 15slots

if you are running on 1mbit i guess you are running on home computer/server?

and 15 slots on 1bmit with 512kbps is impossible.

its not a home computer

its a proper server

i pay people to do it for me

well want a server

£5 per week

for 1mb stream

no, i think I'll stand over this. Sorry

15slots

ok ill do it cheaper

But just to say, 15 * 512 = 8mbps, thats 7 more mbps than you have

you think of a price

you dont know how many ihave

Cheap ShoutCast servers just ask me, we can work out a deal. Servers From all over the world.
England,Canada,America,Japan ETC:
on my wireless network i have 54mps

Cheap ShoutCast servers just ask me, we can work out a deal. Servers From all over the world.
and on my laptop im on now i have 8mb

hm... sorry to say, but you're a noob at this... and wireless would NEVER be able to keep an internet stream going properly...

wait

im from uk

it works differntly

and i aint a noob with servers

vision-retail.co.uk

sounds like you are, beginning to talk about wireless networks

we even have our own shop/office

im just sayin we can do it of a wireless network

but we can do it with out 8mb broadband

*our

OMG, NEVER EVER use javascripts like THAT on a website, about 60% of visitors run of with that kind of scripting.

we are from uk

we have alot of money

and by the way, servers can't be run on broadbond, most users/client expect at least 100mbit connection, dedicated or shared. Not wireless network and 8mbit broadband, thats the connection line i have at my home.

By the way, who build't your site?

read what im sayin

well putting

i said my auido servers are done by a 8mb broadband connection

my other servers are real servers from our affilates

our sponsors*

Kai Roar .:: Digital Experience Hosting - Experience the
best out of digital media! ::.:
you know that 6000*128 would need about 50mbps? and most audio servers at the time uses that kind of users, just check the winamp listings.

i know

we have real servers

ive sold servers to ess.tv

they use some of our servers

At least it seems like ure just starting out... well what can i say, i don't run a bussiness :/ Annyway, fix that site, it's discusting, and please don't offer servers on 8mbit lines or wireless network, network is the same as only the computers in the area is connected, and wireless internet is impossible(if you don't use sattelite)
You should buy dedicated 100mbit servers and split it up instead

wait

im from UK

wireless is differnt

its a wireless lan

That doesn't mean annything UK or USA or norway, all the same, almost ^^

and LAN= Local area network( LOCAL)

well where do i get satalite broadband from in UK

Impossible, you have to pay in the million class to get sattelite. Therefore most servers are in USA where they have 100mbit connections.

here we do

a 100mbit cost 1000$ at the best

aswell

HAHAHAHAHAHA

it dosnt here

Noobster...

i aint a n00b

in UK its way cheaper

but its not satalite

if you compare to US, it's the same ammount.....
1 USD = 1*6,6= 6,6 NOK
1 £ = 1*7,8 = 7,8 NOK
no

its cheaper herefor it

i dont mean currecy

currency

8mb broadband is only £9;47 here

and your the n00b

I give up. You are just a noob, you have to be, even i know better than thinking of buying sattelite becouse UK is SOOOO much better.

you are gay

and a n00b

and im gettin my friend hack you

bye

Now what do you think? He call me a n00b, but look at himself, trying to get me to buy 15 slots 512kbps on a 1 mbps, ofcourse the price is good, he doesn't know annything, and look at the website :S
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:38   #4
slayer60
Banned

the website isnt mine. it is a proper company you fuck jack ass. and i have proper servers. your a n00b and do not know anything. and i reported you for bein a jack ass.

i do have ShoutCast servers. and most people on the winamp media libary use my servers. and i didnt even say any of that.

your a n00b.
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:40   #5
slayer60
Banned

i didnt even say any of that. i aint even got MSN
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:42   #6
krstjern

I never did say you didn't have servers, i didn't say that others didn't use you, i just said that people should consider how much you know before they buy from you

And NO-ONE who want's to sell, start calling possible lcient N00bs and gay :S
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:42   #7
slayer60
Banned

was that supost to be funnie. tring to play a practical joke on a very busys person who hasnt got time for Jack Ass`s like you. and im from Canada. not UK. you wernt talkin to me.
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:43   #8
krstjern

I added the exact MSn you listet at the top :|
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:43   #9
slayer60
Banned

you wernt even talkin to me. you must of added the wrong guy.
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:45   #10
slayer60
Banned

say it
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:46   #11
krstjern

Image from my talk with you:
http://animeamanga.com/see.JPG
And if you look at the top, it is the exatc same hotmail you listed in your post:
ichshizer@hotmail.co.uk
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:47   #12
slayer60
Banned

i aint even got MSN
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:47   #13
krstjern

By the way, why u post so much if ure shure that it wasn't you, ir Iæm wrong? Why not just post one post?

You just removed your MSN address up there :| Youre a cheater, you know?
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:48   #14
slayer60
Banned

stop pissin about. and stop tryin to terrorise every thing.
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:49   #15
slayer60
Banned

i havnt removed anything. your just sterin it all up
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:49   #16
krstjern

http://animeamanga.com/see2.JPG i love pictures ^^
Picture of your post with your MSn addr
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:50   #17
slayer60
Banned

you must of added the wrong guy or got the wrong person.

i havnt got MSN
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:51   #18
krstjern

See the picture for urself ^^
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:52   #19
krstjern

If you adeed that MSn addr by a mistake and i talked with another person: Then I'm sorry, but the pictures talk the truth.
Old 23rd November 2005, 18:59   #20
slayer60
Banned

but i dont think so. you wernt talk to me
Old 23rd November 2005, 19:03   #21
krstjern

oh, then why the tripple posting and calling me jack ass and n00b? Why not say it in a firm way in ONE post? I still stand on that youre a cheater, and not reliable, annyway, did you know that advertising is not allowed here?
For me it seemed like you were pannicing :S
Old 23rd November 2005, 19:07   #22
slayer60
Banned

for me i think your a ass fucker
Old 23rd November 2005, 19:08   #23
krstjern

ok, then let the admin decide, but i don't think your topic, and maybe not your member, will live all that much longer :/
Old 23rd November 2005, 19:45   #24
Jay
Moderator Alumni

advertising services here, regardless of whether they relate to nullsoft products or not is prohibited.
Old 23rd November 2005, 21:51   #25
deppy
Banned

And just to add a little bit of humor...

You said most of the streams in the media library were yours? Please look at the most populated streams and then do a whois on the ip address :P

Please don't PM me for technical support. Other users can't search through PM's so it does the other users no good.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast TV / Nullsoft Video