damn
you are too fast =)

just saw a Big mistake in the translation
that sound really weird to me and I just understood now the issue

so new change is this one :

Quote:
21=Etes vous sûr d'effacer les raccourcis claviers
22=Réassigner les valeurs par défaut ?
23=(Ceci effacera tout ce que vous avez modifié !)
=>
Quote:
21=Etes vous sûr de vouloir restaurer tous les
22=raccourcis claviers à leurs valeurs par défaut ?
23=(Cela
effacera tout ce que vous avez modifié !)
here is correct and french now
like the rest

@ glop : PM works here ? if yes, I agree with this way =)

so here is the new language file :
Attached Files
File Type: rar plfr_french.rar (2.2 KB, 580 views)
Old 19th June 2006, 12:20   #162
MadlyMad

hey ?

someone there ???

glop, no news from you... so ?
Old 19th June 2006, 12:29   #163
glop

MadlyMad so sorry i was so busy theses days

it' ok for me i just send the file to DrO with changing a phrase "translation benoit/glop and MadlyMad"
Old 19th June 2006, 12:30   #164
DrO

i've got a new translation file from glop, i just need to rebuild the installer. issue though is that the winamp.com site isn't updating so the update will only be available from my site.

i should have this uploaded tonight (just been a bit behind on my emails of late)

-daz
Old 19th June 2006, 13:34   #165
MadlyMad

ok thanks both of you

@ DrO : you can't update your own plugin page on winamp website ???
Old 19th June 2006, 14:01   #166
DrO

i can update it but the updated version doesn't make its way through to the main site, only the reviewer's site (has been like it for about 2 weeks now)

-daz
Old 19th June 2006, 17:56   #167
woodspring

Playlist reload function

Wotcha Dr0!

Only just found this plug-in a couple of hours ago and it's exactly what I've been looking for for ages.
Cheers mate!

However.....I've got one small problem and I've got an embarrassing feeling that it's something I've missed....if that's the case then sorry!
I can tick and untick everything except for
"Reload the playlist once all files have been removed from the playlist".
Actually that's not quite accurate because I can tick the box, but once I open the plug-in config box it's unticked again.
Also, when I tick it the options underneath, "Start winamp playing after reloading the list" and "Randomise the playlist entries when loading/reloading the playlist" are both greyed out......not optional so to speak.
Is it just something I'm missing or is this a known bug?

Thanks for any help.
Old 20th June 2006, 22:50   #168
MadlyMad

Yep, same behaviour here

actually this option doesn't really interest me for my use, but I noticed that while checking the translation

Old 20th June 2006, 22:58   #169
DrO

i've not had a chance to check it out though it's entirely possible from when i split out the preferences from the old 1.x series of the plugin. i'll have a look at this tomorrow and will update the plugin as needed.

also i've just re-built the installer with the newer plfr_french.ini so you can get that now as well otherwise there's no change in the dll shipped. i'll list the new french translation officially in the next new release of the plugin.

-daz
Old 21st June 2006, 05:54   #170
woodspring

Cheers Daz.

Not the end of the world coz everything else works great, but it is an option that would be help.
With a 750 hour playlist it'd save me from having to keep my eye on it.
Old 21st June 2006, 12:15   #171
DrO

a bug is a bug so it needs to be fixed (and i hate the preferences not working correctly as expected either )

-daz
Old 21st June 2006, 16:27   #172
MadlyMad

Hi

one thing that would be really great for me :

Quote:
Originally posted by MadlyMad
- Having only one confirmation request when you select many files and want to delete all at once, instead of being obliged to confirm for each file

this confirmation request could have this aspect for example :

yeah, It's pretty boring to be forced to confirm 25 times if you want to delete 25 files at once

btw, the option "override the default winamp remove file" stay greyed too, so you can't enable it
(actually I don't really understand what this feature makes, as it seems to be the case without ticking it)
Old 21st June 2006, 16:47   #173
DrO

the override winamp option is disabled when the 'allow files to be deleted or moved on removal' is disabled though i can't remember why it's coded like that (i think it's because the override code uses the same as the deletion code and so it was easier to have that match the main.

as for the prompt thing, that can be easily worked around, i had thought i'd implemented that into the plugin already, heh.

i'll aim to try and make a new build of the plugin tonight (or by tomorrow) though it will involve a slight update for the language files i think

-daz
Old 21st June 2006, 17:44   #174
MadlyMad

okey cool
thanks
Old 21st June 2006, 23:06   #175
DrO

Re: Playlist reload function

Quote:
Originally posted by woodspring
I can tick and untick everything except for
"Reload the playlist once all files have been removed from the playlist".
Actually that's not quite accurate because I can tick the box, but once I open the plug-in config box it's unticked again.
Also, when I tick it the options underneath, "Start winamp playing after reloading the list" and "Randomise the playlist entries when loading/reloading the playlist" are both greyed out......not optional so to speak.
fixed and it was a simple one line code change (for some reason a check in the code wasn't working correctly as expected so that's sorted for the next version of the plugin). Good catch on that on!

-daz
Old 21st June 2006, 23:59   #176
woodspring

Cheers mate!
Quick work on that.

Btw.........I'm an ex-pat living in the land of beautiful women and about 50 of us booked a bunch of tables at a local sports pub yesterday, Tuesday, and had a brilliant night!
Can you kin believe it that the sods drew again??!!??
Still, they've got Germany now, so good luck with that!
Hahahaha!

cheers,

Trev
Old 30th June 2006, 21:03   #177
ravebot

Very nice job, DrO.
I'm using this plugin to move songs to separate folders.
If you could make the song playing after moving it to the new location,instead of skipping to the next one, it would be perfect. I saw something similar in deleter2.5.
Sorry for my english.
Old 20th July 2006, 14:23   #178
gunghouk

Hi, can anyone tell me what is the latest version no. and where I can get it ? The website only has v2.2 available. Thanks for a great plugin Dr.O
GH
Old 20th July 2006, 14:27   #179
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Latest public version is 2.2.
Old 20th July 2006, 14:30   #180
gunghouk

Ah ha, I see. So the latest posts are actually referring to a 'Private Members Testing Club' version then

GH
Old 20th July 2006, 14:36   #181
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Quote:
Private Members Testing Club' version then
Nope, DrO has several other projects too and a full time job, so it's an internal build just on Dro's PC, I guess.

When a new version is aviable, then DrO will post the changelog and a link to download the latest version in this thread, so stay tuned and give him time.
Old 21st July 2006, 05:53   #182
hearts_hacker

This is a very good plug in. Is it possible that u upload source code for this plugin? That will be very nice.....
Old 21st July 2006, 18:21   #183
DrO

Quote:
Originally posted by gunghouk
Ah ha, I see. So the latest posts are actually referring to a 'Private Members Testing Club' version then

GH
v2.2 is the latest public and v2.2b is my current dev version though due to holiday and a few other things i've not had a chance to finish off a 2.2.1 or some build number to that extent. i wouldn't really call my pc a 'Private Members Testing Club' though, hehe

hearts_hacker: unfortunately that's not going to happen unless i gave up all interest in working on anything winamp related (which despite my attempts hasn't happened, heh). plus as my highest ranking donation earner i'd prefer to keep all control over this one

-daz
Old 17th September 2006, 07:46   #184
Gav-B

Quote:
[i]unless i gave up all interest in working on anything winamp related (which despite my attempts hasn't happened, heh)
-daz [/B]
I've come out of a 6-8 year lurk to say:

Thank goodness for that

It's about time you were on the payroll though...

Old 20th September 2006, 22:51   #185
yaomtc

I've got a problem. When I try to enable the option "Reload the playlist once all songs have been removed from the playlist", the option doesn't save and I get an error when I open Winamp again: "System Error. Code: 1409. Hot key is already registered." Also, the sub-options of that option are grayed out, and I can't seem to change that... I want one of those options!
Old 20th September 2006, 23:35   #186
DrO

the reload playlist issue is known and is fixed in the internal dev build i've done (but i need to try and fix a few other things before i can release it).

as for the hotkeys issue, i've never seen that happen but you'd need to check your current hotkeys on preferences -> global hotkeys to make sure none are duplicated up (is the only thing i can think off which would cause that issue)

-daz
Old 21st September 2006, 01:06   #187
yaomtc

Well, it's good to know that's getting fixed. As for the hotkeys, they're all different... I have no idea what could be causing the problem. That's bugging me.
Old 23rd September 2006, 17:59   #188
yaomtc

Well, I found the problem... Somehow, for all this time I've been using Winamp, I never knew it already had global hotkeys... So I installed NergAmp, assuming that it would be feature that Winamp didn't already have. Now I know that outdated plugins aren't removed... I feel like a newb.
Old 23rd September 2006, 18:27   #189
DrO

i'd seen you're other thread and not to worry about it. the majority of older plugins should work with winamp without any problems apart from when they duplicate features as seems to have been the case this time around.

-daz
Old 24th September 2006, 21:01   #190
DrO

Playlist File Remover v2.2.2
  • Fixed the 'reload playlist' preferences option not working correctly (incorrect variable check)
  • Fixed the deletion code to not make Winamp start playing if it wasn't already
  • Fixed the removal of the last file in the playlist to have playback correctly stopped so removal can happen (would often fail beforehand)
  • Reworked the shutdown code so that the standby and hibernate options are now available
  • Fixed the handling for backing up of the winamp playlist to correctly fallback to the winamp.ini location if the m3u playlist path is invalid
  • Updated some of the common code for the plugin (may have fixed the language support not working in the last build - was broken for me for a while)
  • Added some 5.25+ compatabilities (will try to use appropriate unicode apis/files where it can now for better compatability)
  • Fixed an issue where the preferences would show a [+] by it's name when using a feature from the Lite-n plugin
  • Verified the preferences to make sure that they should be able to be correctly tabbed through
  • Fixed the 'set' button the global hotkeys page not being disabled when the hotkeys mode was disabled
get v2.2.2

I think it's just the deletion override handling that will be broken in 5.25+, i've left all of the code enabled in the meanwhile until i can figure out some sort of workaround (or not as i fear is the case). Otherwise this build will work with 5.25+ as best as i can make it for the time being.

-daz
Old 25th September 2006, 21:10   #191
yaomtc

Awesome, all fixed. Good job, man.
Old 25th September 2006, 21:33   #192
DrO

that's good to hear

-daz
Old 26th September 2006, 16:06   #193
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Nice update. (Finally, I've a little more time, heh)
Old 27th September 2006, 19:09   #194
yaomtc

Hold on... It doesn't seem to be working now. All the options are the same as always (with the exce newly enabled options) but it isn't removing songs from the playlist... Weird.

EDIT: Nevermind... It just suddenly started working again. That's the second time that something like that has happened today.

Last edited by yaomtc; 27th September 2006 at 21:50.
Old 28th September 2006, 12:15   #195
DrO

that's strange why that'd be happening. i'll have to see if i can do any tests again my end but at the time everything appeared to work correctly as needed so i think i'll just blame sunspots in this instance

if it does happen again then could you maybe attach all of your winamp.ini file (since i've been able to repro random issues before using that file)

-daz
Old 28th September 2006, 16:14   #196
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Just a notice, the plug-in works fine here on my 2 maschines. Both Winamp 5.3.
Old 30th September 2006, 17:49   #197
BlessOne

Is there a way just to add an option on the right click of a file on the playlist to "Send to Recycle Bin"?

That's all I need.
Old 30th September 2006, 18:37   #198
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

Just push the "Rem" button in the playlist -> "physically remove selected files".

Make sure "Recycle permanently deleted files" in Preferences is checked.
Old 30th September 2006, 18:55   #199
Psichmich

thx a lot
useful sometimes
Old 30th September 2006, 20:05   #200
yaomtc

Hey, DrO. Think you could separate the option "Randomise the playlist entries when loading/reloading playlist" into two options, one for loading and one for reloading? I'd like the playlist to be randomized, but only when it's being remade.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion