Old 19th September 2007, 02:55   #321
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

@sebastianratz
On further inspection... it WAS a bug :-)
(was multiplying by 1024 instead of 1000)
Fixed for the next build. Thanks.
Old 19th September 2007, 05:50   #322
lassix

Quote:
Originally posted by Mecha25

Huge massive I-can't-stand-it error!!!, Winamp 5.5 with bento crashes and BURNS:

Exact duplicate of this

This has happened four times so far, once when making Milkdrop fullscreen, twice while trying to switch from Bento to Winamp Modern skin, and once after simply opening the player, playing a song, stopping the song, and closing the player.

When it happens, Winamp freezes completely, music playback halts and starts at long, semi-regular intervals, Windows completely stops working except for moving the mouse around, and (here's the big problem) alt+ctrl+del and alt+f4 don't work. I have no other option but to manually cut power to the comp and lose all the stuff I was working on.
This was on a fresh installation (I uninstalled 5.36 build 1504 and deleted the Program Files folder) in Windows Vista Home Premium on a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop with 1.8ghz AMD Sempron 3500+ CPU, 1GB RAM, and an ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 GPU.

Of course, this means that 5.5 Beta1 is completely useless as far as skins go, because I can't switch out of Bento now. Oh, and fullscreen mode (my favorite) for Milkdrop is shot down. And now apparently I can't even close it without forcibly shutting down my computer.

PLEASE FIX!!!!!

I've also got exactly the same problem !

I've got a fresh install of WA 5.5 build 1550 beta, and I'm running it on vista home premium (on the rig on my sig), and I can't close winamp in any way without crashing my computer. Please fix this somehow, it makes the new beta totally useless for me and I really like the new features.
Old 19th September 2007, 08:46   #323
chriissis

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Egg

@chriissis
Could you explain the Ctrl+Shift thing in a bit more detail please?
I'm not sure if I understand you....
There is a Known Bug (listed in first post) where Shift + kybd cursor keys isn't working properly (it kind of makes an extra selection, and generally exhibits weird behaviour). Is that what you meant, or something else?
Select an album, then with "ctrl+shift" select another. (1)
In (2) it will remain only the tracks from first album selecetd, it won`t update the others.
If after that an album will be selected with ctrl, the (2) will be updated.

http://stashbox.org/37754/winamp.JPG

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Yes, this is the same issue as the one listed under Known Bugs in the first post.
Old 19th September 2007, 13:19   #324
TheUniqueTiger

I had reported this bug earlier but don't know what happened after that...

I don't know if anyone has noticed this before...
Whenever I pause playback, the track jumps 5 secs forward. (5 secs is my buffer size.) This wasn't there in 5.36b2.

[Edit -> DJ Egg]
I responded to your original post here.
I've just checked 5.35 and it behaves the same in there too...

You have only One Life... So before You are History, make sure you get into History books. - TheUniqueTiger
My personal website, HiFiBB ... Simply Hifi!, HiFiBB
Old 19th September 2007, 14:00   #325
djhouska

Re: Collapse window - Bug?

What about this?:

Quote:
Originally posted by djhouska
If you collapse window with media library, it is still posible to resize the window in vertical way. (You can partially display media library, but the button is still titled "Expand window" and it do this as well. This is confusing.)
I think vertical resizing might be disabled, if you collapse the Winamp window.
Old 19th September 2007, 14:24   #326
zackbuffo

Just read a few posts to the 5.5beta and watched the sreenshots: Devs and everyone involved, great job with the new 5.5 style!!!

My favorite is the massive album art implemntation. That was the only thing, I was jealous of in iTunes. Now WA rules again!

As a few people posted before, for me the only usability issue in fullscreen view seems to be the size of the player window. Maybe you can do some fixes on that.

Rock on guys, can't wait for the final!!!

Ich suche jemand in Deutschland, der seinen TAMA Starclassic Maple Kesselsatz tauschen möchte BD:22, TT:14, 12, 10. Ich bin mit dem Set sehr zufrieden, habe mich aber an meiner Lackierung "Tequila Sunrise" sattgesehen. Das Set ist von 2002, gepflegt und wurde ausschließlich in Cases transportiert. Bei Interesse bitte PM an mich. Immernoch aktuell in 2018!!!
Old 19th September 2007, 14:27   #327
J.Heezy

Send a message via Yahoo to J.Heezy
when using the classic skin, if i play the first song in the playlist, the songticker shows a 0 instead of a 1 before the song info.

maybe this is a request, but could you make it so that editing a files id3 retains the original, modified timestamp of the file. in other words, don't modify timestamps.

thanks.

[Edit -> DJ Egg]
Classic songticker issue is listed in Known Bugs section of first post
Old 19th September 2007, 14:44   #328
flocksoft
Major Dude

very low priority: duplicate file

Winamp 5.5 1550 full install on Windows XP Pro SP2

in installation process, 2 copies of tataki.dll are installed, one in main Winamp directory, the other one in the Plugins directory
Old 19th September 2007, 14:53   #329
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

Quote:
Originally posted by flocksoft
Winamp 5.5 1550 full install on Windows XP Pro SP2

in installation process, 2 copies of tataki.dll are installed, one in main Winamp directory, the other one in the Plugins directory
Hmm, I thought we'd addressed this issue, but maybe not...

Basically, it's because apps like Zone Alarm popup annoying "tataki.dll not found" error messages unless tataki.dll is in the winamp\plugins folder (even though Winamp only requires it to be in the root folder).

We had the same problem with nscrt.dll
Old 19th September 2007, 15:18   #330
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUniqueTiger
I had reported this bug earlier but don't know what happened after that...

I don't know if anyone has noticed this before...
Whenever I pause playback, the track jumps 5 secs forward. (5 secs is my buffer size.) This wasn't there in 5.36b2.

[Edit -> DJ Egg]
I responded to your original post here.
I've just checked 5.35 and it behaves the same in there too...
Note that it's actually the 'Fade on pause/stop' setting in out_ds config > Fading tab which is responsible for this behaviour, not the 'buffer' size. So I assume that you must also have 'fade on pause/stop' set to 5000ms, yes?
Old 19th September 2007, 16:01   #331
sypher_nl

I'm running this beta for a short while now, and there are some things bothering me:

1) My Logitech G15 doesn't display the artist like the way it does. If i play a song by "Coldplay", it shows up as "oldplay". Might be a Logitech issue though, but this was only since this beta/preview

2) I'd like to be able to remove the Information window and to place the playlist somewhere else (like the way it was in 5.x). Yes, i could go back to the Modern or Classic skin but where's the fun in that? Besides, that way i'm missing out on some functions.

Just my 0,02
Old 19th September 2007, 16:39   #332
PatrickNeil

I just tracked down an ugly bug on my machine. It seems "useminiinfo=0" in plugin/gen_ml.ini was causing my media library to display the the items and column titles under Local Media in hideous Arial 12 point font. I can send along a screenshot of this, but, as you can imagine, it burns the eyes.

Patrick
Old 19th September 2007, 16:40   #333
screamin_jesus

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Free
I get a crash with winamp when uploads to my 5.5 Video iPod are finalised (at 100%) but winamp says it failed to start the reporter and so I have zipped up the crash files as outlined in the preferences. The same thing happens whenever I try to add a playlist to the iPod.

One bit of new functionality that would be great would be if when uploading files to the iPod a dialog would show if you try to exit the program, also it would be good if some sort of progress file was written to the PC every 10% so that if a crash or premature exit occured the iPod could get updated correctly by winamp reading the progress file and updating the iPod database from it after uploading the remaining files.

I say this because I have been having a problem with the iPod where the Last Played date was set to 1/1/1970 00:00, so I tried dumping every file off the iPod to the hard disk which was about 10Gb. I then used Winamp to upload the files to the iPod and when the progress meter got to 98% I clicked somewhere in the media library and suddenly winamp exited leaving the iPod with 10Gb of files on the iPods hard disk but with an empty database and so none of the files could be played. It took about 2.5 hours for it to get to 98% so you can understand that I was very pissed off.

I don't know why but when using a separate iTunes empty library and pointing it to the folder with the dumped .m4a files to re upload to the ipod (m4a files created by winamp on previous occasions transcoding from .flac) if you update the iPod each file takes seconds rather than minutes.

Peter
Yeah it seems this is happening with most ipods, with my 5th gen video, today I tried with my brothers and his friends ipod videos and the same thing happens (at 100% crash) I want to try and get my friends nano tomarrow and see if the same thing happens, and mabye I can digg out my old sansa and see if that works. This also happens on another pc with a fresh install of 5.5.Although mine doesn't just crash adding a playlist it crashes adding *anything*
Old 19th September 2007, 17:09   #334
kenwoods

OK,
2 things:

1. "Get Album Art" doesn't work in the Main Window, only in the Media Library

2. Is there a way to get album art from Amazon?
Because I usually get 300x300 (size of pic) for the album art file, but your database only provides 200x200.

Thanks.
Old 19th September 2007, 17:48   #335
TheUniqueTiger

Quote:
Note that it's actually the 'Fade on pause/stop' setting in out_ds config > Fading tab which is responsible for this behaviour, not the 'buffer' size. So I assume that you must also have 'fade on pause/stop' set to 5000ms, yes?
No...
As in the attached screenshot... my pause/stop fade is the default fade of 500ms and not 5000ms. I've even disabled crossfade, and realised thats not the problem. My buffer length was 5000ms from 5.2x (I don't remember, but I never changed.) Also having used 5.35 for more than a month I don't remember this issue neither with 5.35 nor 5.36b2, so I think its specific to this beta. Also I would like you to know on pausing the playback the sound fades rightly for 500ms (at least I know less than 1 sec) but the playback skips 5 sec forward. I've tried this with MP3s but not other formats.
Thanks.

Screenshot: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...9g9n2d&thumb=4
EDIT: The image server is temporarily offline... Here's the link... http://www.mediafire.com/?7ntmy9g9n2d

You have only One Life... So before You are History, make sure you get into History books. - TheUniqueTiger
Old 19th September 2007, 17:51   #336
martin.deimos
Android/UI Development

Send a message via ICQ to martin.deimos Send a message via AIM to martin.deimos Send a message via Yahoo to martin.deimos
can someone give me a file w/ more than 100 mins?
i need to test the bento timer optimazion and havn't one...
it can be a dummy file that only displays length 120 min for example but havn't so much.
hope someone can help

WebSite: www.skinconsortium.com - Community for Userinterface Design & Coding
Skins: Click Here
Old 19th September 2007, 17:56   #337
TheUniqueTiger

Quote:
Originally posted by martin.deimos
it can be a dummy file that only displays length 120 min for example but havn't so much.
hope someone can help
I suggest playing a long video / dvd... if its possible!

Old 19th September 2007, 18:34   #338
TheUniqueTiger

This ones about the File Info box...

Any Ogg Vorbis file, if it has a 'Discnumber' as shown under the Advanced tab, doesn't show the 'Disc#' under the Basic info tab. I can't say if it writes the 'Discnumber' if I attempt to write it under the Basic info tab, I don't think it does.
In addition Replay gain values are also not shown for *some* Ogg vorbis files.

Didn't happen with MP3s.

Old 19th September 2007, 18:46   #339
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

@kenwoods
1. Listed in Known Bugs/Issues section of first post
2. No, not at the moment

@screamin_jesus & Stone Free
Also listed in Known Bugs/Issues section of first post.
There's been a fair few internal pmp_ipod fixes recently...

@PatrickNeil
Hmm, weird. I can't reproduce that (useminiinfo= is the setting for showing/hiding the Info pane at the bottom of local media views). You probably shouldn't be manually editing gen_ml.ini (certain entries in there are not quite as straightforward as eg. winamp.ini). That particular setting is editable via: Prefs > Media Library > Local Media > Options > Display 'Show Info' in media and album views.

@TheUniqueTiger
Sorry, but I can't reproduce either of your issues (Vorbis tags > DISCNUMBER / RG Values, or timer moving on 5 secs on Stop with a 5000ms buffer). Are you using the crossfader maybe?

@Martin.Deimos
Search google for a freeware app called MediaJoin
(lets you join x amount of mp3's together into one file)
Old 19th September 2007, 19:39   #340
synthetiq

Quote:
hope someone can help

166 minutes here:
ht tp://www.megaupload.com/?d=VWV8MIBJ

its s live mix from french dj chloe
Old 19th September 2007, 19:45   #341
JP The Wanderer

Send a message via AIM to JP The Wanderer
Hey, got a slight problem. I was using AutoFill to send music to my SanDisk sansa m230, and it up and crashed on me when I was sending music. It went to 4% and then died. A bug report was never filed, as it never ran. Hasn't happened again, so that was kind of awkward.

Also, another is that I am getting an "Error: Could not create folder" when transferring any files to it as well. It seems to do that on random files.

Screenshot: http://stashbox.org/37831/winamp1.gif

And another thing, minor, but whenever I transfer over to the portables tab to see transfer progress, the transfer currently running freezes in place, but still transfers. Like I said, minor. (Also occurs in 5.35)

(I'm on Win XP Pro, SP2, using the Winamp Essentials (still installed from 5.35) if that has anything to do with this)
Old 19th September 2007, 20:17   #342
Psythik
Got his CT back
and didn't pay $10
(Forum King)

Some initial comments/thoughts from using the beta for about 10 minutes so far:

I've had two lock-ups already: once while changing the Bento skin color theme, another when clicking "SHOUTcast Radio" in the sidebar. I haven't been able to reproduce them so apparently they're random.

Live Search? Yuck.

I miss the beat display from the Modern Skin (see attachment). Please consider adding it to Bento.

The overall look of the "Main Window" area in Bento should probably be redone to more resemble the Modern Skin look (especially the fonts). If I wanted it to look like Winamp 2 I would use the classic skin.

More observations to come as I further explore the beta.

/edit
Also, the EQ is very dark and somewhat hard to make out. It doesn't help that the entire skin is practically microscopic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beat.jpg (6.3 KB, 423 views)

This is a sig of some nature.
Old 19th September 2007, 21:11   #343
MasterViVi

Quote:
Originally posted by Psythik
(...) It doesn't help that the entire skin is practically microscopic. [/B]
I really think this is a huge problem. Since the layout of the Winamp 2 skin, user interfaces have evolved a lot. The Modern Winamp 5 skin improved this a lot (it doesn't have to contain super big buttons like Windows Media Player though, but I like them more than small ones), but now all those tiny buttons feel like a leap backwards, back to 2000, or whatever year Winamp pre-5.xx was released in.
Old 20th September 2007, 01:13   #344
lordsky

Send a message via AIM to lordsky
Portable device sorting error

Winamp 5.5 build 1550 - Clean Install
Bento Skin
WinXP

Mp3 player: Sansa m240 (MTP mode)

Problem:
It seems like sorting files in the file pane on portable devices does not seems to work properly. The only thing that sorts correctly for me is the artist column only if it is the first column.

I tested different column in the first column position and got the same results.

Whlie I have your attention, why do we need Last Played, Rating or Play Count if this information is not used? ( or is that a bug? )

Last edited by lordsky; 20th September 2007 at 01:35.
Old 20th September 2007, 05:27   #345
golem

there's no way to know how many db's you're modifying the equalizer given a frequency in the bento skin
Old 20th September 2007, 05:38   #346
jph6t
Major Dude

Re: Font problem

I too am having the font size issue already reported by a few others
(going back as far as the v5.36 build).

Quote:
Originally posted by djpete1959
small one but...
On first install ok but then it changes...not sure why...
The Library button text seems to go off on any classic skin...seems to go up a font and bold....strange.
Quote:
Originally posted by kostelo
I think I ve also found a bug. When I change from bookmarks to local media in classic skin, the font size changes by itself to a larger one. Even if I change it back in prefs->playlist->use font, it only gets fixed until I click Local media. Check the screens below.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
We can't reproduce this. At a guess, this wan't a clean install, and you've still got an ml plugin from an older version of Winamp present, or some 3rd-party ml plugin...?
Quote:
Originally posted by PatrickNeil
I just tracked down an ugly bug on my machine. It seems "useminiinfo=0" in plugin/gen_ml.ini was causing my media library to display the the items and column titles under Local Media in hideous Arial 12 point font. I can send along a screenshot of this, but, as you can imagine, it burns the eyes.
Quote:
@PatrickNeil
Hmm, weird. I can't reproduce that (useminiinfo= is the setting for showing/hiding the Info pane at the bottom of local media views). You probably shouldn't be manually editing gen_ml.ini (certain entries in there are not quite as straightforward as eg. winamp.ini). That particular setting is editable via: Prefs > Media Library > Local Media > Options > Display 'Show Info' in media and album views.
I'm sorry DJ Egg, but I can't provide you with as much info as I'd like to help you replicate this. I will keep looking for any patterns, but so far this is all I have for you
to go on ...
  1. Upon opening Winamp, the ML SmartViews, ML Bookmarks, ML Playlists, etc ... they are all fine.

ML Smart View (BEFORE):

ML Playlist (BEFORE):

2. But then click on the ML's Local Media View and the font gets bigger and bolder (see screenshot).

ML Local Media:

3. Now return to any of the ML Views that were fine before clicking on the
    Local Media View. These views now have their own issues with font size
    (as circled in red in the below screenshots)

ML Smart View (AFTER):

ML Playlist (AFTER):

I'll point out that I am using the Classic Skin. Both djpete1959 and kostelo said they were using the Classic Skin as well. Perhaps this issue is specific to the Classic Skin?

Note that closing and then re-opening Winamp makes the ML SmartViews,
ML Bookmarks, ML Playlists, etc return to normal.
Old 20th September 2007, 06:12   #347
djhouska

Quote:
Originally posted by J.Heezy
could you make it so that editing a files id3 retains the original, modified timestamp of the file. in other words, don't modify timestamps.

thanks.
This is exactly what I need for years and this is a reason why I don't use Winamp id3 editor.
Old 20th September 2007, 06:20   #348
jph6t
Major Dude

Retention Of Timestamp

Quote:
Originally posted by J.Heezy
maybe this is a request, but could you make it so that editing a files id3 retains the original, modified timestamp of the file. in other words, don't modify timestamps.
If this feature request was ever implemented, please make it optional.
I use the updated timestamp to track changes.

As DrO has already stated, it's hard to build to the satisfaction of everyone.
Old 20th September 2007, 06:24   #349
djhouska

Optional? Good idea. (I use time stamps to sort the music ).
Old 20th September 2007, 07:17   #350
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

@jph6t

You're going to have to remove ALL non-default plugins first, and confirm whether you can still reproduce the weird font problem.

Playlist Separator v2.1.9 [in_text.dll]
ShnAmp Plugin for WinAmp, by Wayne Stielau - V2.04 12-16-2006 [in_shn.dll]
Close to Tray v1.3.1 [gen_d3x7r0.dll]
Die Browser Die v1.1.2 [gen_diebrowserdie.dll]
Freeze Winamp Plugin 2.3 [gen_freeze.dll]
Next on Stop v1.3 Alpha 3 [gen_nos.dll]
Notification Tooltip v1.0 [gen_tray_tooltip.dll]
One Click Show & Hide v1.5 [gen_one_click.dll]
OS Pos Restorer v1.7a [gen_os_diag.dll]
Randomise Playlist Hotkey v1.0.1 [gen_grp.dll]
Shuffle Restorer v1.0 [gen_shuffle_restorer.dll]
Three Mode Repeat v1.0 [gen_3mode.dll]
TrayAmp 2.4 : Prime Real Estate [gen_tray.dll]
View current file information Hotkey v1.0.2 [gen_wolfgang.dll]
WinampSwitch Plug-In v0.41 [gen_switch.dll]
ML Bookmark Categoriser v0.8 [ml_bkmk.dll]

@golem

Do you mean 1) the EQ is too dark to see what's going on, mainly because of the dark default color themes (it's much clearer if you use a color theme with a lighter background), or 2) the dB adjustments aren't displayed in the main window (like they are with the Classic skin)?

Note, it's not just Bento. I can't remember now if the dB changes were ever shown in the main window for the Winamp Modern skin either... because if they were, they aren't any more....
Old 20th September 2007, 07:51   #351
jph6t
Major Dude

Re: Font problem

Quote:
@jph6t

You're going to have to remove ALL non-default plugins first, and confirm whether you can still reproduce the weird font problem.
Confirmed. With Winamp closed, I deleted all the .dlls in your list
and I still get the same issue with the ML Local Media view.

So I got to fiddling with the Media Library preferences
and noticed something that might be of use ...
  • If the property circled in red is checked at Winamp startup,
    the issue will occur.

• If the property circled in red is NOT checked at Winamp startup,
    the issue will NOT occur.
  • If the property circled in red is NOT checked at Winamp startup,
    and then checked once Winamp is open, the issue will NOT occur.
    However, if the property is left checked, Winamp closed & reopened,
    the issue will then occur.
My Playlist preferences are as follows:

Old 20th September 2007, 08:57   #352
pegase06

Hello,

Not possible to add a panel to see cover in big size from track playing ?

Thanks you very much.
Old 20th September 2007, 09:37   #353
PC Gamer
Banned

Fatal Error

I installed Winamp 5.5 & when I run it, Winamp shows this damn error:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatal error.jpg (26.9 KB, 416 views)
Old 20th September 2007, 10:18   #354
Shpongled

Suggestions for Improvement

OK, first of all I am quite liking this new Bento skin but I'm running into a few problems that will make or break my transition from Classic to Bento.

First:
Is there a way to turn off the tabs at the top of Bento?
(tabs: Media Library, Video, Visualization, Browser) I am only interested in Media Library and Visualization, so it would be nice to be able to turn some tabs off -- or turn off tabs completely!

Second:
When I click "Title" and "Album" and "Artist" in the top middle pane of Bento it tries to "Browse Title," "Browse Album," and "Browse Artist." Is there a way to turn this off? Sometimes I misclick and it ends up opening the browser -- something I have absolutely no interest in.

Third:
I always dock my WindowShaded Winamp at the top of the screen, and I'm used to quickly moving my mouse to the top of my screen then double-clicking to expand and WindowShade it. The problem is that now when I move my mouse all the way to the top of the screen and double-click [while Bento is expanded] it gives me the "vertical resize" cursor -- thus negating my attempt to WindowShade it. It's inconsistent.

If you'd like to see what I'm talking about with the Third point, just try dragging Bento Winamp to dock at the top of the screen. While it's WindowShaded move the mouse to the tippy-top of the screen and double-click. It will expand fine, but notice that immediately after expanding the mouse changes to a "vertical resize" cursor, so any attempt at double-clicking does not WindowShade it.

I am quite excited about this Bento thing and hope that you will look into my suggestions for improvement and greater customization.
Old 20th September 2007, 10:22   #355
Maxim

Quote:
Get my in_vgm plugin (see my sig, the exe installer gives you a couple of demo files), and change the loop count in the config to some high number and it'll scale the track length accordingly.

A lot of stuff breaks throughout Winamp with very long lengths. Unsigned 32-bit numbers can only hold 24.85 days (35791 seconds) as milliseconds. It still plays, though...

I've attached a screenshot of Bento rendering 3, 4 and 5-digit minute counts.
Attached Images
File Type: png longtimes.png (7.1 KB, 405 views)
Old 20th September 2007, 11:43   #356
martin.deimos
Android/UI Development

Send a message via ICQ to martin.deimos Send a message via AIM to martin.deimos Send a message via Yahoo to martin.deimos
@Shpongled:
1) no way to disable them
2) perhaps i will add an option...
3) know what you're talking about - is it ok to have the resizer but if you doubleclick to switch to shade?

@Maxim:
i will do a workaround for -xxx:xx songs (will also work w/ xxxx:xx), but anything longer i cannot fit in the display! even in wa modern/classic you cannot.

Old 20th September 2007, 11:54   #357
martin.deimos
Android/UI Development

@PC Gamer: what skin are you using?

@all: what do you think about this mod for a big album art view?
http://shup.com/Shup/4263/107820135250-Main-Window.png

Old 20th September 2007, 12:01   #358
Hawk

That would be great Martin, especially if you could resize the borders.
Old 20th September 2007, 12:09   #359
martin.deimos
Android/UI Development

http://shup.com/Shup/4264/10782014731-Main-Window.png

this will be the fix esp done for -xxx:xx and xxxx:xx (7chars)

Old 20th September 2007, 12:22   #360
pegase06

Quote:
@all: what do you think about this mod for a big album art view?
Great works !
I hope this will be integrated to next skin version.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion