1. Ok, Go into windowshade mode. Glue winamp to
the bottom of the screen. Now go out of windowshade mode. Winamp expands off the screen. The only time it doesnt do this is when in "Unlink position and width" in which case it puts the winamp window
in its remembered position for windowshade and non-windowshade modes. By the way the same problem applies when winamp is glued to
the right, and windowshade "unlink width" mode is on, in which case winamp expanding should slide it to
the left to
keep it on the screen. Currently it expands to
the right off the screen. If you want to
see how all this should behave, try it in the classic skin.
2. I mentioned this problem before... Say I have two DirectSound outputs, one named "YAMAHA DS2416 1" and the other named "YAMAHA DS2416 1 #2". Winamp lists BOTH of these as "YAMAHA DS2416 1" in the dropdown. Which means it is impossible to
select the second one, because windows matches combobox items to
text. Because the text is the same, windows will always return a pointer to
the first item, effectively stopping the other output being chosen.
3. Definitely the spectrum analyser is behaving weird with AAC. I still think it may be not all there in MP3 now as well
(New RC8 problems)
4. In ML, using Internet Radio. Using manual refresh for radio and with a big list of stations, click bookmarks then click Radio again, then use the down scroll button and see a graphical glitch appear as the radio station list scrolls.
5. No up and down scroll arrows on the playlist.
6. Next / previous track on modern skins still look like FF / REW buttons
7. When listening to
Radio, for some reason "Now Playing" which in beta 2 used to
take me to
an radio's homepage, now doesn't, and instead just shows winamp's "current track" page.
8. Cant get CD's to
play in XP using SCSI CDRom drives. This is whether using in_cdda.dll or CDReader.dll.
9. Use of CDReader.dll makes devices disappear in ml and effectively makes it impossible to
That's it for now!