Old 15th May 2002, 09:44   #1
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
Arrow First WA3 skin(-shot)

Hi guys 'n' girls!!

I started this skin a while ago but still haven't finished it, as I still can't script the drawers.
oh...the skin...yes... *g* ...technodrop ... two things you should now about the link: your browser must be able to show pngs and if this link is broken, it's not really broken but i mixed sth up...then you've gotta go to aquapanel ...
i got the idea while i was working in an old mill (as webdesigner.. nothing else.. )and was very thirsty and looked all the time outta the window to the water. i think i've updated it a little bit, and have to upload that, but it's not so far from what it now is. (yeah, i know, i'm confusing, but i'm sooo tired *g*)
would be happy if you'd like it!
c ya!

Frozen skins: Gravestone Betaskins: Mushroom ::-:: The Claw
In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
-=RoNtZ=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2002, 15:52   #2
Kakos Daimos

Weeeee I like it, though the grey part could have been better.. I don't know what should be done about it if anything but it just looks a little too boring. I think it is the texture.

But the buttons are nice and overall it isn't bad far from!!!
Kakos Daimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2002, 17:56   #3
BmmrMPower

Send a message via ICQ to BmmrMPower Send a message via AIM to BmmrMPower Send a message via Yahoo to BmmrMPower
I think it is great, and I would personally love to see that one finished. The texture and shadowing on the raindrop look nice, and I think the name is perfect for the texture on the drop.

What are you having problems with scripting, maybe I can help. Cuz i would really like to see the finished product on this one
BmmrMPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2002, 18:02   #4
liquidmotion
Smokes Two Joints
Beta Team

Send a message via ICQ to liquidmotion
awesome, although I agree, the grey part could be a bit better. maybe blend a water-like bluish texture into it...

For a good time: shup | stashbox | my homepage
liquidmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2002, 16:56   #5
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
@ bmmrMPower: I've got problems with the volume und the seeking bar. perhaps I'll ask for ur help if I really can't go on...

@ liquidmotion: hey, ur idea is great,but there are already other plans ...the grey place is just empty.. there will be the title scrollbar, the volume and the seeking bar. perhaps i can although use ur idea. ...let's see..

... what do u think about my other skins??Nobody's posting there!

In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye

Last edited by -=RoNtZ=-; 17th May 2002 at 17:19.
Old 18th May 2002, 00:45   #6
BmmrMPower

Send a message via ICQ to BmmrMPower Send a message via AIM to BmmrMPower Send a message via Yahoo to BmmrMPower
Quote:
Originally posted by -=RoNtZ=-
@ bmmrMPower: I've got problems with the volume und the seeking bar. perhaps I'll ask for ur help if I really can't go on...
Bring it on

All systems are a go
Old 19th May 2002, 23:00   #7
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

i just updated the seekbar as u can see above... what du ya think?

Old 20th May 2002, 03:07   #8
BmmrMPower

Looking good, it looks like you have figured some stuff out.

One thing i might do with the seek bar is make it an animated one, one that follows the curve of the buttons below it, I think that would look pretty cool. Search the fourms and you can probable find a script to make it work.

Keep us updated.
Old 20th May 2002, 10:46   #9
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

man... i can't even do a normal seekbar and u want me to do an rounded one??? *lol* .. gotta try this!!! like the idea!!

Old 20th May 2002, 13:01   #10
BmmrMPower

if you need help, IM one any message platform, I am on them all, I would be glad to help you out.
Old 28th May 2002, 15:13   #11
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

think i'll need your help soon.. don't have many time myself ...gotta look...

Old 28th May 2002, 15:20   #12
ddeaco

Send a message via ICQ to ddeaco
Looks Cool , u might need to put some where for the songname.
ddeaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2002, 16:01   #13
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

think i've got enough place for that and it's not finished for a long time

Old 29th May 2002, 22:04   #14
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

there is a problem with the rounded seekbar: i can't even draw it! the only thing i managed wasn't very clean and i didn't like it at all.... s there a pixelworker who has an idea how to get this prob solved?

Old 31st May 2002, 11:17   #15
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

hm... just worked on the skin.... i think i'll remove the black thing... what do u think about the rounded seekbar? i prefer the normal one...

Old 31st May 2002, 11:20   #16
nonexistentnothing

Send a message via AIM to nonexistentnothing
just looked at you skin, its really good, the sort of skin i would love to use.
nonexistentnothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 11:21   #17
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

whoooops... forgotten to attach the skin *g* ... here it is..
Attached Images
File Type: png technodrop.png (77.1 KB, 751 views)

Old 31st May 2002, 12:23   #18
BmmrMPower

It is looking really good, keep up the work.

Is that offer still open for some help on some of my graphics in exchange for some coding, PM me if you are intrested
Old 1st June 2002, 21:42   #19
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

hey guys! wake up!! *g*... what do u think about the last update?

Old 5th June 2002, 19:00   #20
Joshuatree
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Joshuatree
Me likes!
I especially like the button layout. Very nice.
Joshuatree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2002, 19:20   #21
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

k.. ...just waiting for an idea for the volume drawer *g* ... any ideas?

Old 4th December 2002, 19:33   #22
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

it's been a long long time...

...so here we finally go again i updated the lcd... but to be honest i HATE (!!!!!!) it... what do u guys think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg technodrop.jpg (12.5 KB, 669 views)

Old 5th December 2002, 00:32   #23
Da_Pipe

Send a message via ICQ to Da_Pipe Send a message via Yahoo to Da_Pipe
i don't know, i think the grid is too square for your skin. i think you need something smooth that is curved maybe. that background pic is definitely out of place.

Blah!
Da_Pipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2002, 04:50   #24
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
but...

I like it but...I hope yuor planing on doing something with the button (play, pause, ect.) lables.
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2002, 05:42   #25
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

@da_pipe: what would u say about simple scanlines or no overlay?

@dlinkwit27: what do u mean exactly? do u hope i gonna change'em, or do u want to see'em moving oder sth like that?

[edit] just thought'bout the whole thing, and think, i now gonna redo all the buttons& -backgrounds, so that they fit to the lcd's colors.. the color they now have, just sucks *g* [/edit]

Old 5th December 2002, 10:18   #26
binary hero
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to binary hero
Re: it's been a long long time...

Quote:
...so here we finally go again i updated the lcd... but to be honest i HATE (!!!!!!) it... what do u guys think?
now, this isn't meant to be a flame, it is just my opinion on the pattern fil you have used
NO! HATE KILL DIE NASTY!!
binary hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2002, 10:24   #27
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

k.... that would be in PROPER english? (i wanna hear constructive critics, if u don't like anything!)

Old 5th December 2002, 12:59   #28
VooDoo`
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to VooDoo` Send a message via AIM to VooDoo`
WOO, the LCD looks very good, try to make the buttons background like the LCD background, and make the buttons outer bevel

o_0
VooDoo` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2002, 13:11   #29
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by VOODOOpower
WOO, the LCD looks very good, try to make the buttons background like the LCD background, and make the buttons outer bevel
already planning that

Quote:
...just thought'bout the whole thing, and think, i now gonna redo all the buttons& -backgrounds, so that they fit to the lcd's colors...

Old 5th December 2002, 16:20   #30
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
I don't like how the labels sit in the button. The play symbol looks off center to the left, the jump forward/backward seem to overlap the black dividors. The stop "square" and pause buttons overlap the black dividors greatly, and the open button does so as well. For all, including the minimize/close/switch mode labels (the X, the arrow, and the -), they seem almost out of place. The beveled solid blue effect seems out of place to me.
Old 5th December 2002, 17:28   #31
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

k... let's look what i can do there .. but the most of the things u complain about, that are "overlapping", aren't but they're over the shadow...

Old 6th December 2002, 20:03   #32
Deleted 55

hehe

already thought about a drawer ....perhaps with the thinger in it or the EQ ...a custom vis would be nice ,too. And what about gamma-presets?

Hope tp see more soon.

Cya

Flatnick
Old 6th December 2002, 21:30   #33
Aquila Blue
Major Dude

I have to admit, I don't like the close, minimize etc buttons at the top of the teardrop. They just don't fit for me. I do however, like the button layout at the bottom, but I think the symbols need a bit of tweaking.

Aquila Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2002, 23:19   #34
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquila Blue
I have to admit, I don't like the close, minimize etc buttons at the top of the teardrop. They just don't fit for me. I do however, like the button layout at the bottom, but I think the symbols need a bit of tweaking.
Exactly! Thats what I was tryiong to say! layout = good, symbols = bad! go Aquila!
Old 28th December 2002, 01:32   #35
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

So how goes this skin?
Old 28th December 2002, 04:55   #36
J_Bloggs
Major Dude

The links have gone 404 .

¯¯¯¯Joe Bloggs____
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
J_Bloggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2002, 17:37   #37
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Yea, I noticed that also...
Old 30th December 2002, 21:48   #38
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

yes, but only the old ones. the newer ones still work.
need some outtime.... (crashed both of my hdd's "D'OH!" )

Old 28th January 2003, 18:11   #39
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

ok, guys, as mentionned before, my hdd's are crashed, which means that all my skins are gone. i'm now asking, if i should redo this skin. do u think it's worth beeing redone?

Old 28th January 2003, 21:45   #40
J_Bloggs
Major Dude

From the last screen shot, I'd say it looks good, but I personally wouldn't use it. That doens't mean much tho, I wouldn't use most of the skins in here.

¯¯¯¯Joe Bloggs____
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
J_Bloggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins