Here are the needed steps to get up and running. Verify you have done them or do them and see if that helps.
1) Download the DNAS. You can find it here: http://www.shoutcast.com/download/license.phtml
2) Run the file you just downloaded, this will install the DNAS.
3) Download the DSP. You can find it here: http://www.shoutcast.com/downloads/s...2b-windows.exe
3) Run the file you downloaded and this will install the DSP into Winamp.
4) In the Start menu find the "Edit SHOUTcast DNAS configuration" and change the password to something other then "changeme". You can also take this time to change your listener count and port base if you wish.
5) Open Winamp and load the DSP (Ctrl + P > DSP/Effect > Nullsoft SHOUTcast Source)
6) In the window that pops up go to "Output" highlight "Output 1" and press "Connection".
7) For the address leave it at localhost if the DNAS is on the same machine, otherwise put in the IP of the machine with the DNAS.
8) If you changed the port in step 4 then put the value you entered in here.
9) Change the password to what you entered in step 4.
10) Change the "Encoder" to 1.
11) Click on the "Encoder" tab.
12) Select "Encoder 1" and change the type to "MP3 Encoder"
13) Set the "Encoder Settings" to the quality you want.
14) Start the DNAS (Start > SHOUTcast DNAS > SHOUTcast DNAS).
15) Play a song in Winamp and press "Connect" under the "Output" tab of the DSP.