Old 26th August 2003, 18:18   #1
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
Arrow looking for early skin

hey guys!

i don't know the skin's name, but i remembered, there was a picture in a banner, so here the skin i'm looking for: somehow, i didn't find it on winamp.com. i know it's been there a while ago, but it could be that the skin moved

Frozen skins: Gravestone Betaskins: Mushroom ::-:: The Claw
In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
-=RoNtZ=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2003, 19:11   #2
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

You can get it here.
http://apincon.free.fr/pagedivers.php

Behold the power of google...

/cheeky cunts have got one of my early skins on there as well on page 3, don't recall giving them my permission...
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2003, 19:27   #3
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
thx a lot man! i'm asking myself everytime, how you can know every skin('s name)
think thread can be closed

In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
Old 26th August 2003, 20:27   #4
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by -=RoNtZ=-
thx a lot man! i'm asking myself everytime, how you can know every skin('s name)
think thread can be closed
'Cos I've been here longer than the roaches that scuttle around, coupled with the fact that I've spent more than enuff time cutting up other people skins to see how they work, boXor was the first WA3 skin, so most people chopped it up to see how it all worked, oh and the fact that I'm just great and know everything
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2003, 21:54   #5
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

*LOL* did that, too, but u gotta know the names to find them, and i can'T remember them
topic boxor and how it's working (*g*): i just can'T get it's .m-file compiled, and i need the rotationlayerthing but don'T know how to do that. any ideas?

Old 26th August 2003, 23:44   #6
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

got it!!! *proud*
hehehe

Old 27th August 2003, 01:56   #7
Plague
f(caffeine){
return wasabi;
}
(Forum King)

boXor was and still is one of the best looking Wa3 skins imo.
with a new innovative stdframe and maybe some additional maki magic for the main window, and it could be a winner yet again!

Imo, it's a shame it was never continued..

-Plague
Plague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2003, 14:35   #8
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

yes, that's true, though it's a bit too big. but i think additional maki isn't needed for it, and the standartframe.. as i hate that thing, i don'T mind it's not skinned
why continue? in my eyes, it's finished!

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins