Old 4th February 2003, 21:13   #1
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
Irion... tips?

hey guys!

as some of u perhaps know already, my old skins are all gone.
that's why i take chance and present some of my new skin-concepts, which aren't coded at all yet.
somehow i like it, somehow i don't,.....strange... the orange thing should look like copper... i don't get it, somehow ... any tips how i can reach that?hey, rpc, i noticed too late, that the name is very similar to "orion", which u sure wanna use later, for one of ur skins! sorry 'bout that!! that's the reason why i'm looking for a new name.gonna change a lot here, i think, when i know, WHAT! *g*... any tips?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg irion.jpg (22.0 KB, 386 views)

Frozen skins: Gravestone Betaskins: Mushroom ::-:: The Claw
In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
-=RoNtZ=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2003, 21:29   #2
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

rontz, my turn to comment on your skin for a change

man, its gr8!!!! really is, a bit big though, i know it can be resizeable but still, looks of the skin itself is a bit big

other than that: keep it waaaay up dude
kingo'mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2003, 21:32   #3
eh?one

very nice, but is it really gonna be that big? i really prefer small skins
eh?one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2003, 21:35   #4
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
nope .. all the skins i posted a few moments ago, are gonna be resized for about 50% when they're done, but u can see more details like that
btw, eh?one, i'm gonna redo an old of my skins .. this one's REALLY small ))) (hope u like chrome )

In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
Old 4th February 2003, 21:50   #5
rpeterclark
Major Dude
(Reviewer)

Hey Rontz, the name is all yours! I'm sticking strictly to the solar system. As for your skin, like you said, the size needs to be reduced and I'd try another texture for the center area.
rpeterclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2003, 22:01   #6
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

oookk.. thx a lot ... but another name would really be no prob!!
hm... what kinda texture were u thinking about? i'm not very happy with the texture myself, but i can't think of anything else.. and i don't like the border from the dark thing, too. it's looking so... empty... and like had i used normal bevels :-/

Old 5th February 2003, 15:28   #7
qlimo

Send a message via ICQ to qlimo
Looking nice! I didn't read its name properly and thought it is 'onion' and was just windering why is that onion tipped, 'cos it reminded me a turnip more than an onion .
qlimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2003, 16:12   #8
Vibestar

hehe, I didn't liked the graphics on that other skin but these are nice but now I don't like the design can't U mix it up that would be tha bomb.....Vibe
Vibestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2003, 23:07   #9
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

*g* which other do u mean?

Old 6th March 2003, 15:24   #10
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

hm... vibe? i know, it's been a lng time now, but i still don't know which other skin you meant! .. and what didn'T u like about its gfx? btw ... the longer i know irion, the fewer i like its design *G* .. it's just damn ugly *g* .. shall i REALLY go on with that? got two kickass skins at the moment, but noone knows them muhahaha ... k.. lets say one and a half.. the one i was talking about to eh?one is finished, the claw (k.. perhaps someone still knows it? don'T think so) is almost redone... and better than ever before

Old 11th August 2004, 10:53   #11
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

this also goes to the trash!

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins