Old 8th November 2004, 21:08   #1
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
winamp server down/broken?

hi all!

i don't know if one of the winamp-intern people knows ( i guess, yes) but there seems to be a prob with one of the winamp-skins servers.
one of them (i call him "server #2") is always out-of date. he doesn'T have the latest skins, comments, and download amounts. there's a broken-skin link, too.
hope this helps someone
btw: you might ask why i posted this in the forum and didn'T contact anyone directly: perhaps some other people are also asking themselves and watch in the forums first and so they can see it's already been mentionned.
greets

Frozen skins: Gravestone Betaskins: Mushroom ::-:: The Claw
In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
-=RoNtZ=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2004, 23:08   #2
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

We know.
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....hreadid=198294

Admin aware, hopefully fixed shortly.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2004, 19:47   #3
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
*LOL* that's why i didn'T find it in here.... how can a non-existent skin be classic?
thanks jones

Frozen skins: Gravestone Betaskins: Mushroom ::-:: The Claw
In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
-=RoNtZ=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support