Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp for Android

Old 15th September 2015, 23:57   #1
carloscap

question about an aplication for winamp for Android-Please REPLY !!

Dear sorry for the inconvenience !!
I wonder which is the equivalent of the option for PC Winamp (Version 5666) "Advanced playback" the "Manual Feed in the playlist" box in version 1.4.4 for Android phone and I want you in my phone taking the playlist at the end of each topic to stop and not proceed with the next until I decide to fire it
I've achieved in my PC but still not on my phone
The point is that I do shows and I want to shoot karaokes from my cell phone to sing in a show but I want to talk between songs without having to "run" to stop the song that continued when I finish that I'm singing
Of course I am extremely grateful!
i wait for your kindly answer

Carlos Guido
-------------------------

Estimados perdon por la molestia!!
Me gustaria saber cual es el equivalente de la opcion de Winamp para PC ( Version 5.666 ) "Opciones avanzadas de reproduccion" la casilla "Avance manual en la lista de reproduccion" en la version 1.4.4 para telefono Android ya que quiero que en mi telefono teniendo la lista de reproduccion al finalizar cada tema se detenga y NO continue con el siguiente hasta que yo decida dispararlo
Ya lo he logrado en mi PC pero aun no en mi telefono
El punto es que yo hago shows y quiero disparar los karaokes desde mi telefono celular para cantar en un show pero quiero poder hablar entre cancion y cancion sin necesidad de tener que "salir corriendo" para detener la cancion que continua cuando finalizo la que estoy cantando
Desde ya les quedo sumamente agradecido !
Quedo a la espera de vuestra amable respuesta

Carlos Guido
carloscap is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp for Android

Tags
after start a new song, final of a song, when a song ends