Old 22nd March 2017, 08:23   #1
alex12

How to Get Rid of Trovi | Remove Trovi

I am Sharing Problems that what happens in my system, Five Days back my computer has been hijacked by Trovi Virus it was my new Hp Laptop then my laptop was not working and showing error Trovi virus you can how to get rid of Trovi from laptop and Firefox Browsers as soon as possible really i was very disappointed i tried very hard and i read many blog about how to get rid of Trovi or Remove Trovi from my system but could not be solves i see many website and i called to many toll free number but my problems has been not solved because my computer has been infected by Remove Trovi after many tried i got one website which is How to Get rid of trovi and i take toll free number already i have mentioned in Title. i spoke with technician then after technician did great online job and they solve my problems within 25 minutes really it was very tough time to me
alex12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 02:07   #2
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
*nix live CD/DVD or your other install disk and reformat and reinstall, if you need to retain your data there are data recovery services out there, most likely more than you're willing to spend however.

however, this may actually be spam.... i'm not sure.

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions

Tags
how to get rid of trovi, remove trovi