Old 22nd January 2011, 14:21   #121
rrb

Winamp = Awesome. Keep up the great work!!

Found a small bug, maybe you guys already know about it ? (See image below)

On the android device, songs are stored in the folder format :
Music/Artist/Album/Songtitle.mp3

When the ID3 of the "album" is blank, it makes a directory named "Unknown album". I think this is not recognized when winamp is scanning via wifi to try and see what files it needs to copy.

Thanks,
R

PS - I'm using a Galaxy I9000 (running Darkky's ROM v8.0). I'm using the latest WinAmp (5.601)
rrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 00:29   #122
VicNTC62

Yes, I am having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S Captivate. First 8 or 10 songs sync super fast then it just seems to sit there doing nothing (os so slow as to appear to be doing nothing).
VicNTC62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2011, 11:38   #123
joebloggscity

if I connect my phone via wife the whole media library loads up quickly with all that is one the phone.
However if I do the same with my USB cable it takes either 3mins or I have to delete the winamp files and have to wait 50mins for the whole library to load up.

Can you make it such that if you connect your phoen via USB cable to winamp/PC that the media library loads up promptly? It's frustrating... Really would appreciate this if it was sorted.

thx
joebloggscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2011, 20:27   #124
ThurstonBT

Winamp for Android headset forward/back problem

When listing to a playlist on my Android phone:
hitting the forward/back buttons on the headset causes the app to start playing another, seeming random, playlist entry. The expected behavior, as seen in the default Android music player, is to play the next/previous playlist entry.

My configuration: Winamp 0.9.2, Google Nexus One, Android 2.2.2
ThurstonBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2011, 21:08   #125
joebloggscity

if I connect my phone via WIFI the whole media library loads up quickly with all that is one the phone.

However if I do the same with my USB cable it takes either 3mins or I have to delete the winamp files and have to wait 50mins for the whole library to load up.

Can you make it such that if you connect your phone via USB cable to Winamp/PC that the media library loads up promptly? It's frustrating... Really would appreciate this if it was sorted, it's a strange bug.

thx in advance.
joebloggscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2011, 06:47   #126
icanrule

bluetooth pause causes system to sleep.

This isn't as much of a bug but a cool feature that I have yet to find in any other mp3 player.

I have android 2.2.1 Froyo and I use my Sony bluetooth earphones to connect to it. Once everything is synced up I will push the power button on my mp3 player to kill the screen.

My earphones also support ad2p on them. The ad2p works excellent with fast forwarding and rewinding but pausing is terrible. When I push pause on the earphones the device automatically goes into sleep mode. I then have to pull the device out of my pocket turn it back on and resync everything back up.

It's annoying. I think when I hit the power button the system tries to turn off all unnecessary systems but since bluetooth and music are playing the device never shuts down. But the moment I hit pause on my earphones the system turns off bluetooth right away and the system shuts down.

The perfect system would be to hit pause and then have the system shutdown within a time period of say 3 minutes. Maybe that can even be auto configurable.

This is such an annoying issue that I never hit pause anymore. I just turn volume way down on my earphones or just take them off and let the music continue to play and put them on again when I am not talking.

You guys could be the first to come out with this feature. Good luck.
icanrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2011, 00:56   #127
danep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrb View Post

When the ID3 of the "album" is blank, it makes a directory named "Unknown album". I think this is not recognized when winamp is scanning via wifi to try and see what files it needs to copy.

Thanks,
R

PS - I'm using a Galaxy I9000 (running Darkky's ROM v8.0). I'm using the latest WinAmp (5.601)
I'm also seeing this bug, but I think the cause is different- as far as I know, all of my music has good album tags. I previously posted about it at http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=327794 , no response yet.
danep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 22:45   #128
ThatManShade

Here is a new one. I have two albums purchased from Amazon MP3 that play fine but will not display correctly in the wiget or lock screen. The previous song info displays until the song is over and then the next song displays. Again, it only happens with these two particular albums but it happens on every track of the album. I am going to try removing them and re-syncing and see what happens. I'll update the thread with my results.

Another issue: if you edit a playlist on your android device, the next time you sync, it copies the version on your PC to the device resulting in two different playlists with the same name. It does not appear to be a two-way sync.
ThatManShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2011, 03:49   #129
iron2000

Just discovered DeaDBeeF Player on the Android Market.
Its still in alpha stage but it seems to support plugins.

Hope Winamp can can plugins too and increase its supported file formats.

Thanx
iron2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2011, 18:24   #130
danep

I'm quite sure that the Winamp desktop software is misreading track numbers of files on Android devices (displaying track 1 as 1001, 2 as 1002, etc...), causing it to think that the version on the device and the version in the library are different and constantly re-sync them.
Old 5th March 2011, 19:28   #131
Guitar280Z

I'd like to see a volume slider. I know the device has volume buttons, but I'm right-handed and the volume buttons are on the left side. The volume buttons only go in big jumps, and the slider gives you finer control. It's still much easier to slide your fingernail over the screen even after you eat something messy, like a cheeseburger with greasy fries.
Guitar280Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2011, 13:39   #132
tracius01

so you made winamp for android linux but not for linux desktop. now i hate you even more. good job!!
tracius01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2011, 12:43   #133
shorty1982

With the new version, the Problem with the re-syncs of most existing files is not resolved.
shorty1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2011, 20:38   #134
danep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty1982 View Post
With the new version, the Problem with the re-syncs of most existing files is not resolved.
Yep, still seeing this problem in Winamp for Android 1.0. It appears that after syncing, Winamp on the phone spends a lot of time scanning the new files, and it's not until after it's been scanning for a while that this problem occurs (i.e. you can re-sync immediately after syncing for the first time, and it works fine- but if you wait an hour or two and re-sync it will want to delete and replace most of the songs on the phone)
Old 14th March 2011, 19:55   #135
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
1. album artist tag support, needed (unless i'm a dope who can't figure it out)
2. shoutcast for droid x and others, but i know they're working on that.

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
MrSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2011, 21:16   #136
shiromanjushri

minor bug report and an existing feature improvement sugestion.
htc hero, unbranded, rooted, android 2.2. shuffle and replay buttons are missing from the portrait view, though they show up just fine in landscape.

now, i'm a little confused, because of what i've seen on screenshots of winamp 1.0 for android, these buttons appear in landscape on some screenshots.. and on some, not. but logically, i see no reason for them being cut out of the ui. all in all i don't see this:

i've never had any issues with missing ui elements. first timer.
anyway
i'm glad that browsing by genres i finally available in winamp. kudos to you, devs. but it could have been done in a little more neat way. don't get me wrong, i'd rather have it the way it is than not have it at all, it's just a persistent tweaker instinct.
hope no one is going to ban me for posting this on winamp forum (wink), but here's how it's done in songbird beta for android (relax, imho shoutcast integration gives winamp the edge here):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also, htc's music player, be it windows mobile or android, has it done in a similar manner:

also, i've been playing a little with honeycomb stock music player (the one that looks very similar to gallery 3d app from nexus one) and it also has this kind of browsing philosophy.
btw, winamp got it right with the artist tag. {artists}>{all songs by artist, together with all albums list} - now that's handy.
hope i'll see something like this with genres browsing in the future releases.
shiromanjushri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2011, 12:07   #137
3kwartappel

Any plans of making online services available on the android winamp app? Would be awesome if all the online services are available on my mobile as well
3kwartappel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2011, 22:37   #138
pulsarrex

First of all thanx for his awesome app... Been using winamp since my school days..
But this app has lot of bugs and it crashes often..
My Desktop is Vista SP2 and phone is HTC mytouch 4g Froyo 2.2.. some of my problems are...
1. Desktop winamp crashes quite often. Infact so often, that I rarely got to sync my files
2. Album art never gets transferred to the device.. I tried removing the files and copy it back but never album art gets copied.. Just to double check i tried to sync with windows media player 11 and it could copy most of the album art for my files..
3. Winamp on the device itself seems to be buggy and crash prone
Thanx for any help..
pulsarrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2011, 21:14   #139
jbingham34

2 things

I create playlists on my computer in winamp. Copy the playlists over to my phone overwritting the previous playlist. Go to play the music on my phone and the playlist is the same as before I altered it eventhough I over wrote the file. In the past it would eventually update to what the current playlist is. But after my last change it has been 24 hours andi still have the old versions of the playlist.

Then a real enqueue of the next song you want to play.

I have used winamp for ten years on pcs. Hope to see first problem I mentioned fixed so I could be as happy with winamp on my droid as I am with the pc version.
jbingham34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2011, 23:07   #140
boiker

I'm not sure if this is a Last.fm issue or a WinAmp issue. Here's the scenerio:

I have a winamp 4x2 widget and a last.fm widget on the same screen. When using the stock android music player (HTC Evo, Stock Android), the Last.fm widget displays the artist-title of the song and allows me to mark the song "loved" while is scrobbles. When using WinAmp, the last.fm widget doesn't show the artist-title of the song. However, it appears that I can mark it "loved".

It's a minor issue, but one that would give the user comfort that they are in fact scrobbling the tune and can accurately mark it loved via the last.fm widget.
boiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2011, 21:13   #141
ericede

In the beta there was an album shortcut icon on the song that was playing and I loved that feature. I can't find that option in the final release. Has this option been removed?

Also it would be nice if the "shuffle all" did not always randomize the next song and instead it shuffled the library and kept them in that order until you reshuffle. The reason is if you go back to the beginning of a track and accidentally go back another song the next song will not be the same song but instead a different random song. That is one of the few things I liked about the iPhone music player.

Besides that I love this player and to me the shuffle issue is minor next to the first issue. Unless there is another way to quickly pull up the album for the current song.

Keep up the great work.
ericede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2011, 00:34   #142
Peleke

Question

Please add folder support to Winamp on Android because it is really a pain to play music from a folder with different singles (different artists/songs/albums in one folder).
Thanks!
Peleke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2011, 06:34   #143
Mi Amigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrb View Post

Thanks,
R

Quote:
Originally Posted by danep View Post
I'm also seeing this bug, but I think the cause is different- as far as I know, all of my music has good album tags. I previously posted about it at http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=327794 , no response yet.
Same problem for me (Galaxy S also). I posted more details in the separate thread mentioned above. I hope someone from Nullsoft will read it and do something about it, as it's one of the most irritating 'features' of Winamp.
Mi Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 18:42   #144
tern

I grabbed Winamp for Android primarily because I listen to music in the car all the time, and wanted to use voice search.

Works great except it doesn't work the way I want for album playback. If I do a voice search and it matches an album title, I want it to play that entire album, in order. Instead it shuffles the results even if I have shuffle turned off.

I can see it shuffling the resulting list when I voice search by artist, but I think the behavior should be different if the search finds an album.

(I'm not sure what should happen if the search finds a self-titled album. In this case the search finds a matching artist and album. In either case when I voice search for an album, I want it to play back in order - unless I have shuffle turned on.)
tern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2011, 20:32   #145
dagrubb

The lockscreen widget seems to take control of other applications. As was mentioned earlier, it "snoozes" my alarm clock if it goes off while I'm playing music. Also, SMS Popup doesn't work when music is playing.

In a related matter, when a song/playlist/album is over, the app acts like it's still playing. I have to manually push the pause button afterward if I want to regain control over the mentioned apps.
dagrubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2011, 15:31   #146
WhammyDroid

Winamp for Android cannot handle streaming audio feeds coming from another application. I use gReader to interface with Google Reader. When passing podcasts to Winamp, Winamp will only play part of the audio feed.
WhammyDroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2011, 23:45   #147
greylurk

Headphone Controls

-A List of Plugins: None
-PC or Motherboard make/model: Sprint EVO 4G
-CPU & RAM: Qualcomm QSD8650 (Snapdragon) with 512MB of RAM
-Sound card or chip: Unknown
-Videocard: Snapdragon
-Windows OS (including Service Pack, eg. WinXP sp2): Android 2.3.3 (CyanogenMOD 7 RC4)
-DirectX version (start > run > dxdiag): N/A
-Winamp version (eg. 5.61): 1.0.2
-Confirmation of the Winamp installation type (Pro, Full, Bundle, Lite): Android
-Have the Winamp Android Widget on one page of my homescreen.

I have a headset with an on/off button that works as a pause button in Winamp, or a Mute button in the Android Phone app. However, i discovered an odd "feature" recently of this button. I had been listening to some music, and paused my music and left Winamp. I then dialed in to a conference call in the Android default Phone app, and muted the call on screen. When I used the headset button to unmute the call, it unmuted the call, but also started playing my music again in Winamp. When I hit the headset button a second time, it paused my Winamp music again, and muted the call.

I have since found that disabling the headset control in Winamp prevents this behavior, but it also means I can't use the headset button for pausing my music anymore, which is less than perfect. Can you update Winamp so that the headset control is disabled when the user is on a phone call?
greylurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2011, 09:31   #148
Joukowski

Winamp is the best music player I've used for Android so far. Mostly adding my support for a couple of issues raised previously.

1. When using shuffle, skipping back to the previous song, then skipping forward again returns a different song. It should return the same song, like Winamp for PC does (i.e. create a random playlist rather than randomly select the next song). Perhaps there could be an option in the settings menu for how shuffle works.
2. The play/fwd/back buttons are too small. They also aren't sensetive enough to short taps, although that's probably an OS/hardware limitation. In effect, it's difficult to control Winamp while running.
3. A proper bug: trying to hang up an outgoing call with my headset starts the player and doesn't hang up (the same effect whether the player was paused or playing when the call was made). As far as I can remember, answering an incoming call works properly (I can't remember if hanging up works in this case).

A couple of points I didn't see in the rest of the thread:

4. When searching for a song (using text search, as opposed to voice search) I can type the title of the song, verbatim, and it turns up about twentieth in the search results list, below a bunch of tracks from the same album that don't (in name, artist, album, or anywhere else I can see) contain the search term, and a couple of other random tracks and albums that have no relevance whatsoever. This only occurs for some specific songs. Presumably Winamp uses the OS search engine though?
5. A feature request: I have a headset with a single answer/hang-up button. I can double click to skip forward in Winamp, but on my iPod I can also triple click to skip back. I can't find another player that can do it, and it would be really useful.

Running:
- HTC Desire
- Android 2.2
- Bose IE2 Headset with Mic. (Current Version)
Joukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2011, 21:32   #149
Metasheep

I've had problems with music randomly starting playing. I thought it was a wonky headphone connector, but I got some logcat output when it did it again last night. Turns out the media service just auto starts music when it's started or restarted.

Information 2011-04-10 05:18:20.238 3023 system_server ActivityManager Process com.nullsoft.winamp (pid 14730) has died.
Warning 2011-04-10 05:18:20.238 3023 system_server ActivityManager Scheduling restart of crashed service com.nullsoft.winamp/.MediaPlaybackService in 5000ms
Warning 2011-04-10 05:18:20.238 3023 system_server ActivityManager Scheduling restart of crashed service com.nullsoft.winamp/.wifi.WifiSyncService in 15000ms
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:20.242 3023 system_server WindowManager WIN DEATH: Window{4838b998 com.nullsoft.winamp/com.nullsoft.winamp.TrackBrowserActivity paused=false}

Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.269 3023 system_server ActivityManager Start proc com.nullsoft.winamp for service com.nullsoft.winamp/.MediaPlaybackService: pid=17987 uid=10143 gids={3003, 1015, 1007}
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.340 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp Zygote Zygote: pid 17987 has INTERNET permission, then set capability for CAP_NET_RAW
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.572 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp ActivityThread Publishing provider com.nullsoft.winamp.media: com.nullsoft.winamp.MediaSearchProvider
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.578 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp global Default buffer size used in BufferedReader constructor. It would be better to be explicit if an 8k-char buffer is required.
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.578 3023 system_server global Default buffer size used in BufferedInputStream constructor. It would be better to be explicit if an 8k buffer is required.
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.644 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp MediaPlayer uri is:content://media/external/audio/media/731
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.644 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp MediaPlayer inside getAudioFilePath: content://media/external/audio/media/731
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.648 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp MediaPlayer The actual path is:/mnt/sdcard/Music/Judas Priest/Metalogy [Disc 3]/3. You've Got Another Thing Comin'.mp3
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.652 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp MediaPlayer path is: /mnt/sdcard/Music/Judas Priest/Metalogy [Disc 3]/3. You've Got Another Thing Comin'.mp3
Information 2011-04-10 05:18:25.652 17987 com.nullsoft.winamp MediaPlayer file path found for DRM file:path is: /mnt/sdcard/Music/Judas Priest/Metalogy [Disc 3]/3. You've Got Another Thing Comin'.mp3
Metasheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2011, 03:37   #150
stopasking
Banned

My winamp randomly started playing today. It was just sitting on my desk, paused apparently, and started playing without any intervention from me. It was locked and everything. It sometimes starts playing the song I had paused when I open the app, too. It even still shows it as paused, yet it's still playing. I can't really risk having it spontaneously playing in the middle of class so I'm forced to not use it. It's unfortunate

EDIT: Serendipity 6.3 on my Captivate (it does this on any ROM I run), and version 1.0.3.
stopasking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2011, 21:50   #151
bolzenschuss

Hey guys from Nullsoft,

you do a great job and im looking forward to the final release of Winamp for Android. There happen some errors with the software.
I use
-Intel Core i3 (M350)
-4 GB RAM
-Win7(x64) Professional (6.1, Build 7600) with latest updates
-Intel HD Graphics (Core i3) Version 8.15.10.2246
-and GeForce 310M (Bios Version 70.18.4b.0.5)
-Realtek High Definition Audio WDM (6.00.0001.6257)
-DirectX11
-Winamp 5.61(x86) 22. March 2011 (clean installation without winamp agent)

HTC Desire
Android 2.2 (official)
Winamp for Android 1.0.3

Bugs:
1. I copy a Video with Winamp to Android via WIFI and the video cannot be found as a video (only audio in winamp and other players). Tested with different .mp4 formats. Move the Video manually to another folder or back to the same folder makes it visible for other players as a video. I was not able to test this via USB because

2. If I connect Android via USB to the PC -> Winamp crashes.

Keep going
bolzenschuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 13:40   #152
matthew1471

Bug:

"I was experiencing routine disconnects (after around 7 minutes) from the Internet on my computer while using Android 2.2's USB tethering on my HTC Wildfire until I turned off the setting in Winamp for Android marked :

"Enable auto-mount
Automatically set device to USB drive mode when connected via USB"

It would appear running programs on Android are able to cause tethering to disconnect."
(http://blogx.co.uk/ViewItem.asp?Entry=833)

Feature Request:
Ability to connect to my local internal shoutcast server. Currently if it is not in the shoutcast directory I am unable to connect to it.
matthew1471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 23:57   #153
spursdude

Send a message via AIM to spursdude
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopasking View Post
My winamp randomly started playing today. It was just sitting on my desk, paused apparently, and started playing without any intervention from me. It was locked and everything. It sometimes starts playing the song I had paused when I open the app, too. It even still shows it as paused, yet it's still playing. I can't really risk having it spontaneously playing in the middle of class so I'm forced to not use it. It's unfortunate

EDIT: Serendipity 6.3 on my Captivate (it does this on any ROM I run), and version 1.0.3.
I just had to uninstall Winamp because of this. It's a shame, because I love the player otherwise. (I was looking at alternatives and don't particularly like any of them) But it just started blasting music in lecture and that's not something I can allow for. Hope it gets fixed soon!
spursdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2011, 17:39   #154
Accessory Geeks

I am having a lot of problems installing the app. It seems to work perfectly fine on my friends HTC, but it keeps force closing on my Samsung Captivate. Any ideas?
Accessory Geeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2011, 23:56   #155
foxmajik

Send a message via ICQ to foxmajik Send a message via AIM to foxmajik Send a message via Yahoo to foxmajik
Thumbs down Winamp steals Bluetooth focus

Hi,

When I use the player controls on my bluetooth headphones Winamp launches and steals the focus from the Music app.

I wanted to use the forward/back/pause/play buttons on my headset to control the Music app and Winamp wasn't even running. But when I used the controls on my headset Winamp launched and started playing music without my prompting it to.

WTF.
foxmajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2011, 23:59   #156
foxmajik

Send a message via ICQ to foxmajik Send a message via AIM to foxmajik Send a message via Yahoo to foxmajik
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew1471 View Post
Bug:
Feature Request:
Ability to connect to my local internal shoutcast server. Currently if it is not in the shoutcast directory I am unable to connect to it.
An open URL dialog would fix this.

I can't understand how this product shipped without the ability to open a file.
foxmajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 14:39   #157
skchan2

will this be optimized for honeycomb/tablets soon?...the lock screen is constantly in a vertical state and would love to have it in a horizontal state...

also it crashes sometimes on the tablet...when im playing music and try to access the menus it FC on me...

using stock ASUS Transformer
skchan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2011, 03:54   #158
MDiniz

Exclamation Headphone skip

Hi,

The earbud controls for skipping music is not working properly. It pauses and plays more often than it skips the song. Maybe a "hold to skip" would be better than double click, or the time between clicks could be longer.

Motorola Atrix on Froyo 2.2.2 and winamp 1.0.3

By the way... can't enter the help part/tutorial on the phone.

Thanks,
MDiniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2011, 14:11   #159
TheSwink

WinAmp pausing

Thanks for this app! It's amazing.

I'm using a Motorola Atrix 4G on Android 2.2.2

Winamp keeps stopping play while locked. Power settings have been set to Performance Mode, Task Killer is set to never auto-kill. Sometimes play keeps going, sometimes it pauses and I have to pull up the application (it remains running) and fast-forward a bit to where I left off. Any thoughts as to why?

Also, is there a setting to set certain tracks to remember where the user left off? I rip all my audiobooks to MP3 and trying to figure out where I left off is a pain.

Thanks again!
TheSwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2011, 23:53   #160
Zb4wiciel

Please, fix the headset controls!

It's really horrible when I'm listening to some music and I hear a call coming and can't answer it with the button. Especially when I'm wearing biking-gloves or something and I don't manage to answer the call before the caller disconnects, because I have to put my gloves off(touch screen, yay!)

I had to uninstall winamp, so that my headset button will both start/stop music(in the stock player, which imo sucks) and answer/end a call.

Please, fix it so that it would be possible in winamp too
Zb4wiciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp for Android

Tags
add, android, files, folder