Old 17th April 2017, 19:31   #1
Snowghost

Playlist advance

Hi, I've been messing with settings and there is one thing I can't figure out, not sure if it is even an option.

I want to use Media Library primarily for playing music. The problem is that when I click a single song, when it ends the next one in the album starts. When I enable Manual Playlist Advance, it only plays one song, but then I can't play whole albums.

Is there a way to do this (play a single song when I click it, play the whole album when I click it)?
Snowghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2017, 19:48   #2
Snowghost

Media Library

I also found this setting in Media Library, "Play all items (start with selected) on double click in playlists", which looks exactly like what I was looking for, but it does not seem to affect anything.

EDIT - Strangely, the option right below this, "Play search results..." does exactly what I want. SOLVED.
Snowghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2017, 13:05   #3
Iker Padilla

Hello, I need your help, I have been working with winamp that reproduces in automatic when I double click and the songs are from a specific folder.

I have not achieved that when I close winamp and I reopen it I see the same song and I want to give me a different song from my playlist
Iker Padilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support