Old 28th April 2017, 20:54   #1
AJLeibengeist

Build 2.5.1.724/win64 intermittent connections

I upgraded the server to the newest version and started having listener connections dropped or becoming intermittent. I road around town listening on my cell phone and had the same intermittent connections. I down graded to the previous version and the issue went away but I started getting mismatched tag errors even though the stream connection weet away. I did a clean install to the new version and had the intermittent issue again. did a clean install back to the older version and the connections were steady and the mismatch errors returned. read through the forums and found answers for the same issue, but the problem persisted with the new version installed.

Source user agent: SAM Broadcaster PRO 2017.3 on my main station and 2016.10 on the back up station. Both have the intermittent connection issue on the latest shoutcast server. Both SAMBC versions work fine with the 2.4.7.256/win64 shoutcast server.
AJLeibengeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Technical Support

Tags
build 2.5.1.724/win64, dropped connections, intermittent connections, sam broadcaster