• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sabine Klare
    Forum Queen
    • Nov 2010

Many men only want one thing from me

I know the behaviour of men, since I was a teenager. If I was outside, suddenly a strange man had approached me, and it was very difficult to get rid off that man. For example in a department store I had to take a different exit. And I had to fend off a man once, fortunately nothing worse happened (but that's the destiny of many other women)...
    I learned to know also a man, much older than me, and I didn't know his character at first. Then he wanted me to fix up with another man, although I didn't like the other man, and he didn't understand, why I didn't like the other man, he blamed me, I would have become so intolerant. In that time I wanted to study "Electrotechnic", but suddenly he said: "Electrotechnic, that's nothing for a woman. A woman has to marry, a woman must give birth to children, a woman has always to stand at the stove in the kitchen and a woman must never do anything else!". He said also: "A woman must have fat on the body!". So that the man can grab better? I became very angry and also very aggressive to him. When he began to touch me there, where he was not allowed to touch me, I didn't want to see him again anymore. Another woman asked me: "Why didn't You have given him a mouth-clamp?"...
    These were times before the internet. I had also many men at the telephone, and mostly they also only wanted one thing from me, but then I didn't want to have them at the telephone anymore. Another man said once: "You have finally to get a friend!". But I myself can decide, when I want to do that, nothing can be imposed. The time didn't have come yet...
    1985 I learned to know Frank, 1992 we got engaged and 1993 we married. It must always be given enough time. 2 people will find each other some day, they will try out, if they can live together, and then they will marry...
    Today we live in the time of the internet. I have many contacts in the internet, mostly normal contacts. But many men are adding me in the platforms, because they only want one thing from me. Suddenly they write me a private message, and I have to tell them: "I am already married!", but they all ignore that and they say instead: "But I am a very good man for you!". Recently a man added me, then he wrote me a private message: "I hope, You are a woman, I'm not keen on men!". I didn't answer. I flagged his message as spam, I deleted the friendship with him and I blocked him. I think, many other women would have done the same with him...
    I hate unmodest men with bad manners, who only want one thing from me, and it seems, many men don't have a morality. I am not their subject. I am a woman. I have my own pride and my own rights, and I do not leave anything to do with me...
    Fortunately we live in the 21st century...
    Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
    Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
    Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
    AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
  • rockouthippie
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Who raised bad men? Mom. Men need fathers or they end up just like you described. Women need good daddies too. It's one of my tests before I date anybody.

What's your dad like? If I hear "bastard" ..... check please...

Comment

• Sabine Klare
      Forum Queen
      • Nov 2010

Sometimes also a strange woman wants that from a man, although he is married. And a strange man can want that from a man, this can happen, too. Frank got also many very suspicious private messages, and he has experiences with the internet a little bit longer than me...

Comment

• rockouthippie
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

My daddy always said: "Just because someone takes a shit doesn't mean you have to look at it". You'd go crazy trying to understand some people. Just move along.

My mom was more of the opinion: "People don't usually really mean to be evil, sometimes they just don't know any better".

In joking Latin: Illegitimi non carborundum. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

• Sabine Klare
          Forum Queen
          • Nov 2010

My parents were very moralic and they told me early enough: "Do never go with a strange person!". As a child I knew already, that I never should follow an invitation to go with a strange person or to get into the car of a strange person. I didn't answer, if a strange person tried to invite me to follow, I just walked away (or I ran away). It's the best to ignore such strange people...
          10 years ago my father had left us forever. Today I have visited my mother on her 84th birthday. I was outside. Many people were outside. I wasn't alone on the way to my mother and on the way back, so that nothing could happen...
          I have to be also outside. I am careful enough. The life is always very dangerous, but then I could never go outside anymore, and also at home I could get a heart attack, a stroke, a pulmonary embolism etc., or an apartment burglary can suddenly happen, if we sleep, or something else. Some bad people somewhere can not stop me to go also outside...
          Strange men are mostly hunting much younger women, and I am not very young anymore...

Comment

• Warrior of the Light
            Forum King
            • Aug 2002

Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
            who raised bad men? Mom. Men need fathers or they end up just like you described. Women need good daddies too. It's one of my tests before i date anybody.

What's your dad like? If i hear "bastard" ..... Check please...
            qft
            Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever

Comment

• ultranothing
              • Apr 2013

This just might be the most self-serving, egotistical, pointless and achingly stupid thread I've ever read on any forum, ever. Ever.

Scratch that. I didn't actually "read" it. I read the first sentence. That was enough.

Comment

• Warrior of the Light
                Forum King
                • Aug 2002

Then why did you reply? says more about you than her actually.
                Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever

Comment

• swingdjted
                  DRINK BEER NOW
                  (Forum King)
                  • Feb 2006

You know, it's funny... I often had to actively search for a date when single, but while married I've had more offers than I can count, mostly by people that know I'm married. I just don't get it.

Another odd thing... I get more attention when I'm a total mess than when I'm cleaned up. I could have scratched up arms, pine tar and sawdust in my messy hair, grimy sweat gluing what's left of my shirt to me, chainsaw bar oil and all sorts of other stains on my 2-decade-old clothes, 3 day shaveless chin, and an overall foul-mood look on my face when ordering a workday-end beer. That's for some reason attractive, and yet if I'm cleaned up like I'm coming home from work as a school counselor wearing a preppy sweater vest, long-sleeve dress-shirt/tie, pressed, creased slacks, clean shave, hair done well, in a good mood, etc. going to the same bar, no one really pays attention. Very strange.

When I do get the attention/offers, most of it I take as compliments; after all a guy can't help but enjoy a little harmless flirting, but in some cases it goes too far and I have to end the conversation.

In worse cases, some of the earlier cases, offers were even from the same exact gals that didn't seem very interested when I was single. To hell with them. They see how happy Renee is and how we live our lives including our education, jobs, the homes, and the family we have created, something they didn't believe I was capable of back in the single days. They had their chances, and thankfully they turned me down or I would have never met Renee. I just got really frustrated when they repeatedly expected me to give them another chance when I was already committed to my wife. Maybe satisfying poetic justice at first, but very aggravating to both my wife and me when it didn't seem to want to end. Luckily that kind of stuff from old contacts has finally tapered away.

I don't get out much anymore except in the summer meaning I don't get as much of that, and even then if I get approached I just assert the "thanks but no thanks" approach.
                  Don't forget to live before you die.

Comment

• rockouthippie
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

but while married I've had more offers than I can count, mostly by people that know I'm married
                    I always found that insulting. Who do you think you are talking to?

Comment

• swingdjted
                      DRINK BEER NOW
                      (Forum King)
                      • Feb 2006

"Is that the kind of person you really want? Someone who is married and will cheat? Is that who you think I am?"

Comment

• thinktink
                        Forum King
                        • May 2009

Many women want lots of things from men.

Strange as it may seem, at least most men are honest about what they want.
                        | Opus Audio Codec plugins 2.0 | Embedded Album Art | DiskWrite |
                        | Save your playlist first! | Live voice-over | X-Fade 2.5 |
                        | AterKast (Source DSP) | More of my stuff... |

Comment

• rockouthippie
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2004

Originally Posted by swingdjted View Post
                          "Is that the kind of person you really want? Someone who is married and will cheat? Is that who you think I am?"
                          More like:

"How the fuck did you get the idea I was a douche bag who would cheat?"

There is no excuse for that. You handle things like a man. Not sneaking around back doors like a rat.

Comment

• SIN-tho-pop
                            • Aug 2013

ruinous males

Sabine, there are all kinds what is sad is that those type you describe are most prevalent and therefor ruin man's image overall to whoever they contact. Macho man may go after as many as 10 women in a day, all put-off by his gruff ways while a more contrite or secure man may scarcely talk with 1 or 2 members of the fairer sex all week! It's no wonder that gruff image sticks.

True love seekers must step outside the box and live life vividly and now, who you are looking for will turn up in these places.

SINthopop

Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post
                            I know the behaviour of men, since I was a teenager. If I was outside, suddenly a strange man had approached me, and it was very difficult to get rid off that man. For example in a department store I had to take a different exit. And I had to fend off a man once, fortunately nothing worse happened (but that's the destiny of many other women)...
                            I learned to know also a man, much older than me, and I didn't know his character at first. Then he wanted me to fix up with another man, although I didn't like the other man, and he didn't understand, why I didn't like the other man, he blamed me, I would have become so intolerant. In that time I wanted to study "Electrotechnic", but suddenly he said: "Electrotechnic, that's nothing for a woman. A woman has to marry, a woman must give birth to children, a woman has always to stand at the stove in the kitchen and a woman must never do anything else!". He said also: "A woman must have fat on the body!". So that the man can grab better? I became very angry and also very aggressive to him. When he began to touch me there, where he was not allowed to touch me, I didn't want to see him again anymore. Another woman asked me: "Why didn't You have given him a mouth-clamp?"...
                            These were times before the internet. I had also many men at the telephone, and mostly they also only wanted one thing from me, but then I didn't want to have them at the telephone anymore. Another man said once: "You have finally to get a friend!". But I myself can decide, when I want to do that, nothing can be imposed. The time didn't have come yet...
                            1985 I learned to know Frank, 1992 we got engaged and 1993 we married. It must always be given enough time. 2 people will find each other some day, they will try out, if they can live together, and then they will marry...
                            Today we live in the time of the internet. I have many contacts in the internet, mostly normal contacts. But many men are adding me in the platforms, because they only want one thing from me. Suddenly they write me a private message, and I have to tell them: "I am already married!", but they all ignore that and they say instead: "But I am a very good man for you!". Recently a man added me, then he wrote me a private message: "I hope, You are a woman, I'm not keen on men!". I didn't answer. I flagged his message as spam, I deleted the friendship with him and I blocked him. I think, many other women would have done the same with him...
                            I hate unmodest men with bad manners, who only want one thing from me, and it seems, many men don't have a morality. I am not their subject. I am a woman. I have my own pride and my own rights, and I do not leave anything to do with me...
                            Fortunately we live in the 21st century...
                            Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine

Comment

• swingdjted
                              DRINK BEER NOW
                              (Forum King)
                              • Feb 2006

...might as well continue the resurrection of this dead thread...

Originally Posted by thinktink View Post
                              Many women want lots of things from men.

Strange as it may seem, at least most men are honest about what they want.
                              In most cases I'd rather meet an asshole that is honest than a "nice person" that's fake in some way. It at least offers an opportunity for people to make informed decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X