X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hotmeltedbutter
    • Nov 2002

Wtf I Hate You

you know what pisses me off? fucking spending hours upon hours to correct an issue with my hard drive, and then reinstalling winamp, trying to find my fucking favorite skin, and oops! my favorite skin is gone, only to be replaced with dumbass blue blobs, lame ass brittany spears picture things, gay ass skins for tv shows only mindless slobs watch, stupid moronic gobbs of shitty skins plastered all the fuck over, wtf?******??? half the shit available would be suitable if i were blind deaf goat herder on a fucking mountain without a fucking computer, much less winamp. wtf is up with you people???? you know what? i know i saved my skin at one point, and i have it somewhere, and so i really have no cause for whining to you, but you know what the point is? NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME CLICKING AND CLICKING AND SEARCHING THROUGH ALL MY CD's, AND IF THAT DOES NOT WORK I KNOW I CAN FIND IT ON THE INTERNET SOMEWHERE, BUT THE POINT IS NOW I HAVE TO TAKE EVEN MORE TIME OUT OF MY PITIFULL LIFE TO FIND MY 'FAVORITE SKIN', WHICH MAKES ME LOOK DUMB SINCE I OBVIOUSLY NEED THIS SKIN TO COMPLETE MY ANAL RETENTIVE LIFE, and you know what? i know no one cares, no one gives a shit, and that is fine, that is cool, that is great, but you know what else? well, let me tell you; i just want you to know that i am extremely frustrated with this situation, and i curse the moron who made my life more difficult by removing the skin that i personally exhaulted in, and you know what else? I KNOW YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE YOU FUCK YOU DID IT TO FUCK WITH MY HEAD SO ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???????ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY YOU FUCKED MY LIFE UP? WELL GUESS WHAT PAL KARMA PAYS I MAY NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT FUCKING KARMA WILL COME BACK AND KICK YOU IN THE ASS FOR FUCKING ME UP LIKE THIS AND ONE DAY WHEN YOU HAVE TO REINSTALL SOMETHING AND YOU, ALL MIGHTY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR FAVORITE SOMETHING OR ANOTHER WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT BECAUSE AN IDENTICAL MORON LIKE YOU WILL HAVE TAKEN AWAY YOUR FAVORITE SOMETHING AND YOU WILL LACK THE FORESIGHT TO BACK IT UP. so HA HA HA on you. you fuck.
  • I am Jesus
    Major Dude
    • Aug 2002

So how about them Angels, eh?

Comment

• pixiefied
      Mother Trucker
      • Jun 2002

meh...it probably sucked anyway

and yes,you are dumb for whinig like a fucking baby bacause you cant find your fav skin. go get your blankie baby.your computer,your h.d your fucking fault!

NEXT!
      "Well, got to love you and leave you, need to go get into the shower and rub my hard naked body all over with soapy bubbles, I'll be back later to carry on playing....

It'll take you some time to get over the image of me naked in the shower......mind you don't masturbate to hard thinking about it...."
      - Mr.Jones

Comment

• cmw6988
        Forum King
        • Mar 2002

if it was a winamp 2 skin, search classic.winamp.com oh yeah. STFU it aint nobodies fault that u cant back shyte up, or that you are too fucken incompetent to find it And get ur mutha fucken hand away from caps lock!!! Your life isnt fucked cause u lost a winamp skin. Get ur head out of ur ass!!

Comment

• Ember69
          • May 2002

grow up and get a life without your "computer karma" dumbass

Comment

• binary hero
            Banned
            • Jun 2001

if it was there then, it is there now (unless it was a skin rip...or someone complained)

Comment

• Bizznatch
              Forum King
              • Jun 2000

Re: Wtf I Hate You

Originally posted by MarlFox, a very long time ago
              Well hotmeltedbutter, maybe your computer sucks ass?

NEXT!
              Originally posted by NeoRenegade, also a very long time ago

HAHA, hotmeltedbutter, your a n00b, and your computer is shit, go out and buy a new one that actually works.

Comment

• hotmeltedbutter
                • Nov 2002

listen you fucks, i am not like you; i am not stupid enough to where i need to go out and spend too much money on something that dell or compaq or hp or mac or fucking even alienware put together when i can do the same shit by myself. i fucking build my own computers lardass, i don't think i'm all cool and buy the most expensive one that 'mr. fuck you in the ass computer manufacturer' made. so i don't need to buy shit.

and btw; why am i a 'n00b'???? how the fuck can i be a n00b? just by your illiterate post, you have shown me a few things; 1)you obviously have as much technical knowledge as my grandma if you think that buying a new computer solves simple technical problems, 2) you are probably some wannabe lamer gamer, cause 'n00b' is primarily used in the gaming world, and judging by the fact that you are here posting your idiotic views says that you suck ass at your petty little counter strike/half life/tribes 2/everqueer game, cause if you were really any good you'd be out kicking ass on a server right now as apposed to trying (notice i said 'trying') to mock me and my opinion on the situation in this forum. we all know you suck and no matter how much you try to kiss people's ass they will never let you in a clan because you suck and would bring the whole team down.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ALSO?****** I USE CAPS ON PURPOSE DUMB ASSES! AND NO, THE ISSUE WITH MY HARD DRIVE WAS NOT 'MY' FAULT, YOU UNEDUCATED WHORE! AND THIS IS THE 'BITCHING' FORUM, AND I POSTED TO BITCH, NOT TO HAVE TO REITERATE FACTS AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED IN MY ORIGINAL POST; I HAVE BACKED MY 'SHYTE' UP, TY GENIUS, AND I SAID I WOULD NOW HAVE TO HUNT THROUGH MY CD'S TO FIND IT, BUT THE POINT IS I POSTED TO BITCH, WHICH I AM DOING, AND I AM SORRY THAT YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE UNDER THE SAME QUASI NAZI LIFESTYLE THAT YOU ARE ACCOSTOMED TO, BUT I WANTED TO BITCH, WHICH I AM NOW DOING. AND I AM SORRY I AM NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO IS CONTENT WITH A SKIN FROM TV SHOWS THAT ONLY PATHETIC LOSERS WATCH, I CAN'T HELP IT IF I ACTUALLY HAVE TASTE.

AND AS FOR COMPUTER KARMA? GO FUCK YOURSELF FUCKER BECAUSE THAT HAS PROBABLY HAPPENED TO YOU. GO READ A BOOK AND STOP MATING WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, NEWSFLASH IT IS NOT NORMAL TO DO THAT.

so fuck off. read what people post in it's entirety before you open that fat mouth of yours and make a comment that allows everyone to guage your IQ level.

Comment

• Atmo
                  The Freak
                  (Forum King)
                  • Feb 2002

Hmm. This may be a bitching forum, but its not a flaming forum. Not directed at hotmeltedbutter only.
                  :Psykotech:

Comment

• sanosuke
                    Major Dude
                    • Dec 2001

somebody just lock this thread and throw away the keys...
                    Big-assed signature deleted by errr.. whats his name again??

Comment

• Cheezychops
                      Major Dude
                      • Dec 2000

Comment

• Mr Jones
                        Ancient Mod
                        • Sep 2000

Bitch , not flame, locked for over the top flaming.

Don't like it, take it up with me personally.

Comment

Working...
                        X