X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigjon44202
    • Aug 2007

please help

hey everyone first time poster long time user..i found a skin that i have ben useing for over a year or so now and i got vista a while ago and the skin that im useing i want to see if anyone can update it just a little bit "not alot" so it would go better with my vista..heres what im asking to be done with it, first the outline of the full box it self i wanted to see if it could be made transparent just a little "like vistas toolbar" then when i minimize it i want it to "slide down" like anything eles on vista, and when i click it in the toolbar the preview does not work very good if that can be fixed and ad ariel color as a bonus would be great, i tryed it myself and had no idea what i was doing..thank you so much for reading and if you can make it come true thanks a bunch the skin im talking about is pimeer v2-2 ultime "its under skin most downloaded and its on the first page"thanks agian
    The new Winamp Player offers the best of everything, bringing your streaming services, podcasts, radio stations, audio books and downloads together. Enjoy all your music in one place, and customize your listening experience with the legendary Winamp Player.

PS if you can not post it here you can send it to me at [email protected] thanks agian everyone for your time
  • tuckerm
    Forum Emo
    • Mar 2005

You wan't someone else to do it for you? HAHAHA
    @tuckerm

Comment

• Mr Jones
      Ancient Mod
      • Sep 2000

Contact original author, no one here will modify someone elses skin for you, bad mojo to tinker with someone elses work.

Comment

• bigjon44202
        • Aug 2007

i did Contact the original author a long time ago and he did not reply and then i did once more and nothing, im sorry for thinking i could get a little help around here i was not asking for 10000 bucks... to the people you dont know how to help others

Comment

• Mr Jones
          Ancient Mod
          • Sep 2000

Yeah, that's right, no one helps around here, that why there are over 2,000,000 posts in these forums, mainly tech support, shoutcast support, NSV support, forums dedicated to giving you hints and tips on how to make your own skin, forums for both classic and modern skins that are full of people asking how to make things and getting an answer.

The thing is, fucking with someone elses artistic work is a big big no no as far as most people who skin are concerned, if the author made a skin a particular way he made it that way and unless he or she chooses to change it then that's hard luck.

Maybe he didn't reply to your existing emails because he dosn't want to modify his skin, if you asked me to me to modify one of my skins to suit your taste I doubt I'd do it, if you asked anyone else to modify it for you I'd be pissed at both them and you.

You wouldn't ask Da Vinci to change the mona lisa because she has a wonky smile and it dosn't fit in with your decor.

Comment

• tuckerm
            Forum Emo
            • Mar 2005

And I wrote a sticky! Take that!
            @tuckerm

Comment

• S-uper_T-oast
              Forum King
              • May 2003

And I made my pants sticky.

Comment

• bigjon44202
                • Aug 2007

lmfao dont get me wrong i love winamp but how can you compare the mona lisa to a winamp skin LMFAO...thank you mr jones for makeing my day, you really just gave me one heck of a good laugh..im sorry that i asked for a little help and you people can sticky this topic or sticky your pants whatever you wanna do, i just wanted the best skin to work a little better...lmfao thank you agian mr jones

Comment

• tuckerm
                  Forum Emo
                  • Mar 2005

I say ban him. Anyone disagree?
                  @tuckerm

Comment

• jerimiah40
                    Major Dude
                    • Nov 2004

You sir, are an idiot. There are all sorts of threads around here that will help you to do it yourself. It's unlikely that you'll find someone who'll make a skin for you for free, and even less likely that you'll find someone to modify another skin without permission of the original author.

Comment

Working...
                    X